any of u ladies cramp on n off?

nilllabean26

Reaction score
Like after 6 weeks? Like cramping without spotting or bleeding.

is this your first?

from 4-6 weeks i cramped daily but only up to twice daily and it was only when i was resting/sitting. from 6 weeks on my cramps transitioned to uterus growth cramping and they feel completely different. my cramps are more often but they're like mild menstrual cramping. some days its more apparent than others.

Im only 4and 4, but i started cramps over a week ago, thought i was gonna get my period, then of course just found out two days ago im pregant- the back pain and cramps have only gotten worse and not went away

I cramped quite a lot especially through out the first trimester.

It's perfectly normal to cramp, there's a lot going on in there :)

I get some cramps once or twice a day and have done for about the last week. I don't think it's anything to worry about. Everything is stretching down there to make space for baby xx

I had cramps with my first and I'm getting them with this one. On and off and they're getting lighter now.

Yes! Cramping is my only symptom so far. I have been cramping daily from 4+2 and I am now 5 weeks.

I've cramped on and off the whole and still do randomly at 12 weeks. Baby is fine, seen ultrasound and heard on my Doppler every night :)

Try not to worry, easier said than done I know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->