Any of you ladies experience this?

giraffegirl

Reaction score
For the past week, Ive been exhausted and going to bed earlier but the weird thing is around 430-5am I wake up like a thousand degrees but not sweating just hot as ever and thirsty! My room isnt warm, its actually pretty cold. Usually, when I cool down I can get back to sleep but if I dont get to sleep right away I get an empty feeling in my stomach and a little nauseous/dizzy. Any advice/help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Another thing, two days ago around 12pm I felt like I got the stomach flu. Extremely nauseous, stomach pains, dizzy...I went to sleep..when I woke up I was a little nauseous but it went away in an hour or so...Idk what that was but maybe a pg symptom?

crittlecakes
Waiting To Try (WTT)
New BnB member
Thanked others: 2
Hi, I'm pretty curious about my spotting. After stopping bc pills about six months ago( reaction to progestion sp?) my cycles have been 23 days and I have been spotting brown discharge 3 days before my period about four months. We use condoms every time, except this month. We were pretty careless and had unprotected sex 4 days. I'm pretty sure during ovulation and only used withdrawal. I have been feeling waves of nausea, some what sore breasts and very tired. Today I am 12 do and have brown spotting which I assume is just like the spotting ive been having. Honestly, I hope its not. Has anyone else experienced this? Also my dr mentioned that I get cysts but did not do any checks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->