Any of you ladies get a false positive at 11dpo?

live_in_hope

VR miracle Mummy now TTC 3rd (not VR)
Reaction score
hey ladies :wave:

Congrats all on your pregnancies! I am sooo desperate to be joining you all :thumbup:

I usually have short lps, so the fact that im 11dpo is a really good sign (af will prob come today:growlmad:) but I got a bright, blank, bfn this morning...ive had no symptoms (but i didnt with my last preg during the tww)

so I am desperate for you all to tell me that you all got bfns at 11dpo but went on to get a bfp soon after! :blush:

I have wet cm, sometimes ewcm and ive been very tired..that is all i have really felt these past few days....

Thansk in advance xx

11dpo would definitely be too early for most people to get a bfp. With my DS I tested at what I think was 14 dpo and only got what I thought was an evap line. With this one I got a very faint line at 23dpo, I didn't test before but I doubt it would have shown up. Also with this one I was so so sure I was out as I had zero symptoms. Good luck!

thank you! :thumbup: I have short lps and got got very dark bfps on both pregnancies at 11dpo (which was day af was due) so if af doesnt come today then im either pregnant or something is very wrong...or my body hates me and is okaying tricks on me :cry: :haha: xx

i had a blank BFN 11dpo and then a BFP at 15 dpo :) and i also have a shorter lp :)

:dance: ive just asked you this question on another thread ive posted in first tri! Thank you for replying! :hugs: wow.... Did you temp this cycle? My temps arent great, but they arent generally... X

I have a 14 day lp and tested negative until 19 dpo and then it was super light. Hang in there!

I got a negative when I tested at 11dpo and only got my BFP at 16dpo.

good stuff ladies! Thank you and congrats on your pregnancies! :dance: well she isnt here so its looking promising...im going to be bummed whether i get myself excited or not so heres for loads of pma :haha: xxx

Does the progesterone cream hold af off?

yes it does a bit..i used it for the first time last cycle and it kept my temps up nice and high and as i knew i definitely werent pregnant i stopped it at 11dpo and af came the next day. My lps are usually 8-10 days on my own. I havnt used it this cycle as there was some confusion as to when i ovd but im 12dpo by myself which is a miracle...no bfp yet though :shrug: xx

heres my 12dpo test... What do you think?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=302334

Oh, that's great getting to 12dpo without help!

Oh... call me crazy, but that looks like a line to me!

Yep, keep looking and that's a positive in my eyes!! I'd love to see tomorrow's test, but early congratulations! !! :-D

thank you! :dance: the further i stand away from the photo, the easier it is to see! Im terrible, but cant help but getting excited, i mean, im 12dpo! And ive still got lots of wet cm...had it past few days, apparently a lot of ladies in first tri had the same thing leading up to their bfp.....fx! Xxxx

Yes, cm does strange things when pregnant!
Test looked very clear in greyscale too.
Yay!! So exciting!!! :-D

eek! I used my last frer this morning so will get some more later for tomorrow and weds.... Xx

Please do... even if just for my sake. I think I've looked at your test about 50 times now. Haha.

hehe :haha: i know its one of them where you just dont know if its your mind playing tricks lol xx

I'm pretty sure it's not. ;-)
Your temps are pretty low... will you need to take the progesterone now?

if i do get my positive i will call doctors and ask for a progesterone test asap :thumbup: i was borderline last time i was tested afew months ago 11.3 it was xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->