Any of you ladies get a false positive at 11dpo?

Good. I had to use progesterone for my last two pregnancies but can't afford it this time (it's $200 pw here), so crossing fingers for both of us!

wow really! I didnt get it prescribed (my doctors are useless!) i got it from amazon, it was £20 xx

Have you had your levels checked yet? Fx xxxxx

Oh wow, cheap!
No not this time. I'm going into the pregnancy this time with the mindset that all is ok. Hopefully that's enough!

aw yer, pma all the way! :thumbup: im sure thats what saw me through my first preg....i was non the wiser and i just sailed through it, had loads of pma! Xx

hehe, well i woke to a temp drop and i feel really af-y (dont know if its in my head after seeing the temp drop). Went loo to test and had ewcm 'hanging down' :haha: so its still clear :shrug: i looked at charts on ff and some women got their bfp when their temps were below coverline :shrug: just waiting for tests to develop......

bfn....a definite bfn.... :shrug: another day i have to wish away before i can temp/test again :nope: xx

i know :cry: that af feeling has gone now...it was just when i was lying in bed i felt it....i duno, lets see what today brings....just want to know now either way :cry: xx

Yes... at the very least your lp lasted 13 days... and THAT'S a great sign!

I know right! Its really great! I started acupuncture this cycle, have had 3 sessions during this cycle. I can thank soy for my earlier ov but would they be responsible for my lp? :shrug:
I just wish my thermal shift and post ov temps were higher. Pleased how stable they are though xxx

Hmm. Just theorising here... if the soy increased your oestrogen in the first part of your cycle, it's always possible your body then compensated in the luteal phase by producing more progesterone, thereby lengthening your lp...?
And re the temp drop, it's possible your progesterone levels are still high, but increased oestrogen caused by pregnancy could have dropped your temp to below coverline...

ooh really! Thats a theory i like the sound of! :thumbup:
Thank you! I just really want to see that bfp! My boobs started with a shooting pain last night, now this morning the shooting pain is in both boobs and is happening more frequently and they feel quite hot to touch...hoping things start screaming pregnancy at me! Really really really hope so! Here's to being bump buddies very very soooooon! :dance: xxx

another bfn for me today, but another +opk this morning at 10am negative now at 2:30pm. So i am going to ov today or may have done already. Heres to another (hopefully less stressful) tww :thumbup: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->