Any of you Ladies have a Two Day Implantation Dip?

Robynxo

Finally there! Due in July 2019!
Reaction score
Hello there! Thought I would pop over from TTC forums to ask this question to those of you who have recently got their BFPs. Congrats by the way!

I normally get an estrogen surge at 2 DPO and 6 DPO, as you can see in my chart this month and last month. However, on 8 DPO and 9 DPO (today), my temps are falling. By the third day at this trend, I should have AF, which would put me at only a 9 day luteal phase this month. That is way too short. My previous LPs were 12 and 13 days.

I am also getting cramps and a bladder that gets full too often, putting pressure on my stomach and uterus. This could be AF but it's just so early for her, and she's unwanted here anyway!

Did any of you have the infamous implantation dip for 2 days straight? I guess the only way to know would be to see what my temp is for tomorrow, but maybe I could get some hope in the meantime? <3

I believe for it to be an implantation dip, the temperature needs to drop below the coverline, before rising higher again the next day.
Even though your temps have dipped, they are still above your coverline, so they could rise again. On the cycle I fell pregnant, I had 2 days of my temp lowering (though still above coverline), making me sure I was out that month, but then they shot back up on the 3rd day. Got my BFP two days later. However, my temps had fluctuated in a similar pattern on months I had BFN's too.

I believe for it to be an implantation dip, the temperature needs to drop below the coverline, before rising higher again the next day.
Even though your temps have dipped, they are still above your coverline, so they could rise again. On the cycle I fell pregnant, I had 2 days of my temp lowering (though still above coverline), making me sure I was out that month, but then they shot back up on the 3rd day. Got my BFP two days later. However, my temps had fluctuated in a similar pattern on months I had BFN's too.

Okay, thank you for the reply! Just wondering why it looks like AF is about to come. Tomorrow will tell.

Okay, thank you for the reply! Just wondering why it looks like AF is about to come. Tomorrow will tell.

How was your temp this morning?
I remember how frustrating temping could be. Especially when it looked like your body was doing one thing then done another! Was so sure I wasn’t pregnant the month I’d actually got pregnant because my temps started to dip lol

Hey there! My temp was low again, about 0.1 higher than yesterday, but still not where it should be. It seems like AF is about to come, but at the same time it does not. I don't really know how to explain it. I guess we will see.

This was my chart the month we conceived. As you can see my temps dipped for two days and then went up by only 0.1. Got my bfp the next evening! Good luck :)

Attachments

• FC2BB7A5-09B7-4C1D-AD5D-A7B4EB80E549.jpg
    FC2BB7A5-09B7-4C1D-AD5D-A7B4EB80E549.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 29
Wow, that is encouraging. Thank you. I hate getting my hopes up but considering how it's so unusual for me, I wasn't sure what to think. No AF yet. I hope she stays away.

And she arrived this morning, two or three days too early. Guess I have to lengthen the luteal phase now. Was able to get my cycle length under 35 finally, so I guess that's good. But thank you, and congrats on your pregnancy. <3

I dont know how this happened to me, because i was extremely infertile for many many years. i had to emotionally disconnect and 100 percent stop thinking about it. i never believed people when they said stop trying and at the most unexpected time it will happen. i was recently homeless in WA trying to get back on my feet, a miscarriage with a pregnancy so short it wasnt easy to tell if it was even a miscarriage besides faded positives. 1 month later severe cramping and no bleeding and im three weeks... i know its impossible. but trick your body. get off all medicine even over the counters, eat well, dont drink at all, drink lots of water etc , and just relax and keep your mind busy on something else and i swear itll happen. i was one of the unlucky ones for countless years... it worked for me hopefully ill be full term. if you put your body under stress by organising everything it cant create in a state of stress................... i dont know tho. im just throwing it out there. for a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->