Any one come off the pill after being on it for a while?...

Pinkgirl

Reaction score
Hey

Was just wondering if there were any girls that have come off the pill, after being on it for a while.... if so did you find you put weight on very quickly?

I am freaking out i have put on like 4lb all of a sudden.
Got me so stressed i have been on a huge bike ride with OH, we cycled for about 4 miles.

x

Hey babe

It was the opposite for me, in the 4 months I was off the pill I lost nearly a stone without even trying. I lost my appetite totally when I came off it, have you found youve been more hungry? xxx

I've been off the pill since 14th June, so too early to comment. I really hope I'm in the lose weight category as I could do with shedding some pounds!

Snap Hobnob! Been off a few weeks (after 13 years), but piled on the pounds (actually stones) since getting married two years ago. Would love it if helped me to lose weight - but then again, some more exercise and better diet might help. Will be doing that too to benefit baby when the time comes (TTC September)

Snap Hobnob! Been off a few weeks (after 13 years), but piled on the pounds (actually stones) since getting married two years ago. Would love it if helped me to lose weight - but then again, some more exercise and better diet might help. Will be doing that too to benefit baby when the time comes (TTC September)

Yep, guilty as charged too! I need to pull my finger out as we're going to be TTC in Dec 09.

Thanks girls will see how i go over the next few weeks! might just be a one off, i hope!
x

i've put on weight since I went on the pill three years ago, am hoping coming off it will have the opposite effect but who knows!

i stayed the same too but i have heard of people gaining weight and losing weight when they came off..much like the answers on the board!

I came off it June 1st and I have put on 4 kilos and it's made a big difference to my stomach. It's not fair, I gained weight going on the pill...and now more coming off it. Mind you, it's coincided with a trip back home to the Uk where I always eat a lot - the foods I miss and a few business meeting which have involved HUGE big meals. I started on salads, fruits and pulses again this week so hopefully it'll go soon. Fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->