Any one else broody already?

Tasha

4kids+2angels+16mc
Reaction score
Hi,

Kaysie Blossom isnt even 10 weeks old yet, and all I can think about is ttc again. Just wondered if I am the only one?

OMG God no woman!!! lol Dec is 8 /2 months and I dont think I will ever be broody again, and incase I do it has been sorted, when Dec was 2 months hubby had snip-snip:rofl:
Sorry couldnt resist. :happydance::happydance:

I was thinking today about how I feel broody and how crazy it is, but Ive just gone back on the pill...Im letting my head rule my heart, waiting at least 2 years! If I had another baby quick id feel as if I wasnt giving Skye enough of my time!

Sadly I will have no more. My head says 4 is plenty but somewhere deep down knowing that my pregnancy days are over is quite sad!!!!

Sadly I will have no more. My head says 4 is plenty but somewhere deep down knowing that my pregnancy days are over is quite sad!!!!

We thought that Kaysie was going to be our last, and that is exactly how I felt, although my pregnancies have always been tough there is nothing like feeling your baby kicking away inside you. I have four children but only three on earth so I would quite like an even number here.

The only thing that worries me is that I am possibly chasing something that is just not posibble for me anymore, a complete family.

I am totally broody! Have been ever since Sam was a couple of months old - I feel guilty about it sometimes though (thinking about wanting another now instead of enjoying lots of time with him first) but I would love to be pregnant again now! x

I am too and it so daft! I think it's more missing my pregnancy/bump than actually wanting another baby if that makes any sense xXx

I am too and it so daft! I think it's more missing my pregnancy/bump than actually wanting another baby if that makes any sense xXx

Yeah, I wonder if that's what it is with me too...I loved my bump! And feeling the kicks. Obviously it's even better with him on the outside but I loved being pregnant! I definitely want more, but I want to enjoy my time with Sam at the moment! Don't want to leave it too long though x

Can't say I enjoyed being pregnant - but I just love having a :baby: around the house! And ttc #2 at the moment!

Hoping to have at least another couple (if I can). And if physically, mentally and financially we can handle it we would love to adopt as well.

Full house here we come!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm always broody!! Would have another now but the house is too small! x

aw I would love it, oh would too. But we know better, kyle went through alot to make it here and at the end of the day I wanna give him the best I can :) Will have more when hes older x

Love your new avatar xarlenex! So gorgeous! :D x

Thanks :D Dont know if Ive told you before, but my partner seen your avatar and asked why you had a pic up of kyle :lol: Some pictures ive took of kyle when he was younger look like your little stunner!!

it was funny as i was at our hospital the other day where i gave birth to summer and i walked past the maternity section and saw this woman rubbing her big bump and i was so jealous, its weird as up until then i was like thats it for aaages now! but now i could imagine myself having another one, bur def not yet going to wait wait until she is about 4.. well thats the plan, maybe slightly earlier or maybe slightly later!!

More and more everyday... not sure I really miss the being pregnant as I just want another beby. Having one very close in age to Sharlotte would be lovely for them too I think. My other daughter is quite a bit older and the two babies would have a constant playmate.

Not sure OH is totaly on board though :blush:.

Maybe I'll bring it up with him soon. Actually we could quite possibly get pregnant if we BD in the next few days...

:muaha:

More and more everyday... not sure I really miss the being pregnant as I just want another beby. Having one very close in age to Sharlotte would be lovely for them too I think. My other daughter is quite a bit older and the two babies would have a constant playmate.

Not sure OH is totaly on board though :blush:.

Maybe I'll bring it up with him soon. Actually we could quite possibly get pregnant if we BD in the next few days...

:muaha:

Oh you might have to work on that OH of your Margerle. COME ON! You can do it! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks :D Dont know if Ive told you before, but my partner seen your avatar and asked why you had a pic up of kyle :lol: Some pictures ive took of kyle when he was younger look like your little stunner!!

I was actually just thinking looking at the newborn thread that some of your pics of Kyle (and bev309's Jack) really remind me of Sam! :D x

Only 2 weeks difference in age between Kyle and Sam, will have to go see Jack now lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->