any one else quite enjoy the BH?!

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
Or am i just mad! i think the BH feel quite good haha i dunno weather its because i knows thats my body getting ready ect or what but i quite enjoy getting them! even the ones what are slightly painfull feel quite gooooood :rofl:

I kinda know what you mean. Though I don't really enjoy the ones when I'm sleeping or busy, they are just inconvenient.

Hun, I knew you were a bit strange - but enjoying BH's???? :rofl:

i normaly only get them when im sat here on a night chilling out watching tv :)

I get what you mean. It's weird but kind of reassuring.

I dont like getting them but I like having them (that doesnt make one bit of sense does it :dohh:) basically I dont enjoy them at the time but once its gone I'm happy. I was 2cms when I was induced at 38 weeks with Alex and I'm sure its from all them BH's so I'm hoping the same again :thumbup: xxx

I like them!!it makes me feel something is happening and getting my body ready. Only time I dont like is when I am driving and need a wee.... I find it hard to concentrate then :haha:

I don't actually think i've had any yet. This is a bad thing isn't it??

One of my girlfriends never had any at all!! When I showed her how hard my bump got she was amazed!! So nothing to worry about :hugs:

Dont think I get them last time and not had any with this pregnancy either. Guess some people just don't

What you eaten to be feeling sick - cake mix ?? :rofl:

right, thats it, I'm coming over in my jammies for a cake lol

:rofl: you cant have looked out of the window before you wrote that im in bedddd lazy me! quick tho before chris eats them all hahaha

save me one, I'll be over in the morn :rofl: leave a note for chris warning him that he has to leave me one. MMMMM soooo want cake now haha

:rofl: put it on its own little plate, CAZ'S CAKE KEEP OFF? haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->