any one else quite enjoy the BH?!

That sounds good, but will he actualy leave it or eat it and wind me up about how good it was haha. Did u butter icing them too ????

Mmm, think that might work, or make him more determined to eat in n then wind me up about how nice it was :rofl: Did u butter icing them too??? I have carrot cake here, we could do a swop hahah

he'd probably eat it then tell u how nice it was next time he seen you haha, yep butter icing too there yummy but not as nice as the last lot dont think i made the icing sweet enuff!

When I'm trying to climb stairs or walking the mall or something I don't like getting BHs, but if I'm comfy at home I like feeling like my body is practicing for labor.

At first for me I enjoy them, but I have irretable uterus so I have been getting them now since 25 weeks and at the moment for the last 3 weeks they have been about every 10 mins, no matter what I am doing. Makes driving hard. They can be very painful to - so I am over them and can't wait for them to stop.

Don't get me wrong i get occasional twinges, but nothing bad. My bump is constantly hard anyway......Midwife said yesterday i have good tummy muscles as she struggled to find out the position of the baby lol She did it eventually!

Zara i'm off in to town tomorrow to get some rlt!!! lol xx

Ive only had like, 2. But they made my tummy look really nice and round. Haha. :)
The first one was weird. I thought it was cause I'd stood up too fast but nope, coincidence.

I like getting BH but I absolutely love to get some real contractions! I know they hurt I've done it b4, but I still want em...........

nahh there not scarey feels nice haha well i think it does anyway, i dunno if its becuase its my 2nd time or not, first time round i didnt like getting every time i got one i wonderd if i was in labour :rofl: now i know the diffrence, but i think its all exiting im looking forward too getting them first real contractions! altho they hurt its way more exiting than painfull!

yep i understand what you mean.. when i am having one i run to my hubby and get him to feel the tightness! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->