Any one else with mixed feelings??

wantb502

Cautiously expecting #1
Reaction score
okay, way TMI... But, Definitely started ovulating last night (always have mild sharp pains on right or left and im like clock work). We DTD this morning and DH pulled out a little later than normal. We are both super planners and have chosen to WTT #1 until July. (been together almost 10 years and married for over 1.5) I asked him if he pulled out in time and he said "i dont know; you wouldn't care if i didn't, right.?"

I feel nuts because I would be thrilled to tears if we got pregnant and want to be a mommy more than anything right now. I think about it all the time and even had a dream two nights ago that I got a BFP. But i think I would kind of freak out a little because i am training for a marathon and going on a BIG trip in July. I feel like, if we actually WTT in July, I'll probably have a hard time getting pregnant. I'll be 31 in July and feel like this old grey mare ain't what she used to be! This broodinesss and planning need just does not work together!

Anyone else constantly have mixed feelings?:wacko:

Yes I am the same.

I am 26 and want a baby more than anything a lot of the time but then at other times i know it is best to wait a few more years. My partner is you get than me, he is 23 and he isn't ready yet so I have to wait. Sometimes I wish he would be ready but other times I am glad he is there to hold me back a bit lol.

We both have good careers and we own our place and have savings so in that sense we are all set. We have been together 4 years next month but my OH doesn't want children until we are married and that won't be for a year or more.

So yes very mixed. Want but then scared and practical lol x

UPDATE:
I talked with my hubby last night (he actually brought it up because he noticed i was a little freaked out after the delayed pull out. I asked him if he did it on purpose. He said he had done it intentionally and wasn' t planning to pull out at all! He said that he knew this is what i really wanted and he would be happy if i got pregnant now. I guess i need to do a little soul searching and see if i do really want to wait a few more months.

I definitely couldn't have imagined being pregnant while planning a weddding. It took me a full year to plan ours and alll of my extra free time...as I said, I like planning! I think you are smart to wait. I was always worried about getting pregnant and not being able to fit in my goregous and $$ wedding dress. Being married is the best the best feeling in life (so far-since i have no kids). Though we were together for so long, it is actually "different" when you make it offcial. Congrats! Do you have a date set?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->