Any one gonna test on the nov 20th?

Wow Saturday? That's so exciting. Do they implant on the same day?

Praying I know what you mean about worry if it will take just as long. I think we may NTNP right out of the gate. If we get pregnant then great and if not we will move to iui when we are truly ready. I'm loving being pregnant but it certainly hasn't been the easiest. I'm just starting to have super mild nausea days and I'm already 20 weeks. My ticker is wrong my new weeks actually start on Wednesdays. It just makes working super annoying so I mostly whine about that lol. I love my bump now but I had a hard time transitioning from the I look fat stage to the I actually look pregnant stage lol. I have like 0 maternity pants because I can't find any that fit right. I've been feeling him move for a few weeks now and I've got to say that's my favorite part though I'm getting impatient for the kicks to get stronger and me to feel them more often. And pretty much every other day I'm still freaking out that something is going to go terribly wrong. I have another ultrasound tomorrow so hopefully ill feel better after that. But yeah that about sums up my pregnancy so far lol.

Don't worry!!! Just enjoy it!!! :thumbup: Awww, the movement is sweet. I had a hard time finding pants too. I have REALLY long legs...I was sure I was going to be stuck in cropped pants in the middle of the winter. I finally found some at Motherhood Maternity. And I bet you have looked adorable this whole time! :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->