Any one gonna test on the nov 20th?

I'm sorry the witch came but I'm glad you get to start fresh. When is the new doc appointment? I haven't tested yet this cycle but I will be 12 DPO tomorrow and will probably test in the morning. No symptoms though so well see

Oh my gosh! I just checked in here for the first time in months and saw you're pregnant hopeforbfp!!! Congrats sweetheart!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: How exciting!!

How is everyone else here doing? It's been so long that I've been away! I hope you ladies are all well and on your way to your BFP's :thumbup:

Thanks! I'm sorry I didn't announce it in this group. I talk to echo and Danny on Facebook so I didn't want to be redundant lol. Do you use Facebook? We found out Saturday that we are expecting a little boy so we are very excited. I hope 3rd time is the charm for you with doing iui.

Hey 1babydreamer! I forget about this thread. Sorry your iui's haven't been successful. Are you actually doing ivf in June? Or are you on a list? I've just heard so many stories from women about how undependable some fertility clinics are. FX'd for a sticky baby.

I'm currently on a break. I will be getting insurance sometime this summer and plan to pursue all the testing necessary to find out what the f is going on.

:hugs:

Oh whoops I read iui not ivf. Then I change to I hope first times the charm for ivf:)

Thanks girls! Yes, first IVF in a few weeks! Just got AF on Sunday so I go in to see my R.E. tomorrow to start stimming injections. We found out that my DH has more than 30% fractured DNA when he did his SCSA test so we know we would have a nearly impossible time conceiving without IVF, ICSI and TESE! Fingers crossed it works in the first few cycles because this is it for us!
Echo, I totally u d'état and about the break. Fingers crossed for your insurance and hopefully we'll both get good news this year!
Congrats again on your BFP Jen!
Praying4bebe goes your little Arden doing? How's new motherhood treating you?

Oops Echo. I meant to say I understand about taking a break. Stupid phone changes things! And luckily we aren't on a waiting list but it's because we're paying for everything out if pocket. Our insurance doesn't cover any fertility treatments :(. I do really like my R.E. though and the fertility center is great so far.

Oh babydreamer I wish you so much luck. I've never heard of fractured sperm. So are you doing the procedure where they inject the sperm directly into the egg? I've read you really only need one good sperm to conceive that way. It's amazing what they can do now a days. It stinks you have to pay out of pocket for everything but I pray it pays off for you.

Thanks Echo! And Jen, a boy! Omg congrats!! Yeah the normal sperm analysis doesn't check for fractured DNA in the sperm that leads to lowered fertility. My DH's sperm analysis was great! Great motility, great numbers, all good. But once we found my R.E. he suggested the SCSA sperm test that checks the DFI which is DNA fragment index. If we'd known this test existed a year and a half ago we would have gone straight to IVF! Oh well. At least we know now why we haven't concieved yet bat least I hope that's it. All my tests have been great and normal but you never know...
I think every couple who is struggling with fertility should have the guy do a SCSA in addition to the regular analysis.
We'll be doing IVF with ICSI which is when they inject the sperm directly the eggs but because of DH's high DFI we also have to do TESE which is where they get the sperm directly from the testes instead of via normal ejaculatory sample. Poor DH, but he's being a real trooper!
My stomach is a mottled pin cushion of bruises right now but hopefully it will all be worth it!

Thanks girls! Yes, first IVF in a few weeks! Just got AF on Sunday so I go in to see my R.E. tomorrow to start stimming injections. We found out that my DH has more than 30% fractured DNA when he did his SCSA test so we know we would have a nearly impossible time conceiving without IVF, ICSI and TESE! Fingers crossed it works in the first few cycles because this is it for us!
Echo, I totally u d'état and about the break. Fingers crossed for your insurance and hopefully we'll both get good news this year!
Congrats again on your BFP Jen!
Praying4bebe goes your little Arden doing? How's new motherhood treating you?

Fingers crossed for you sweet!!!

Arden is doing great! Just got her sttn!!! :thumbup: Having a good time. I'm kinda wanting to ntnp.

Wow baby dreamer it must be great having answers. It's good to know there are more things to check for in case an initial SA comes back fine. When is the big day going to be? Or do you not know yet? I'm so glad your DH is being a trooper.

Wow praying your ready again? I'm sure ill be the same lol. Is DH ready for another?

Thanks girls!! I am so exhausted from the meds right now and so uncomfortable but my egg retrieval is set for this saturday!! :happydance:

Wow baby dreamer it must be great having answers. It's good to know there are more things to check for in case an initial SA comes back fine. When is the big day going to be? Or do you not know yet? I'm so glad your DH is being a trooper.

Wow praying your ready again? I'm sure ill be the same lol. Is DH ready for another?

I am...and he is, but I'm worried it will take a LONG time again if we wait....or that it will happen immediately if we start now...then I won't be ready. LOL. Crazy. I loved being pregnant and miss it now. And now that Arden is almost 6 months...I miss having a tiny baby. And many of my friends are pregnant again.

How's your pregnancy been????:kiss: I'm jealous of you and your bump right now.

Wow Saturday? That's so exciting. Do they implant on the same day?

Praying I know what you mean about worry if it will take just as long. I think we may NTNP right out of the gate. If we get pregnant then great and if not we will move to iui when we are truly ready. I'm loving being pregnant but it certainly hasn't been the easiest. I'm just starting to have super mild nausea days and I'm already 20 weeks. My ticker is wrong my new weeks actually start on Wednesdays. It just makes working super annoying so I mostly whine about that lol. I love my bump now but I had a hard time transitioning from the I look fat stage to the I actually look pregnant stage lol. I have like 0 maternity pants because I can't find any that fit right. I've been feeling him move for a few weeks now and I've got to say that's my favorite part though I'm getting impatient for the kicks to get stronger and me to feel them more often. And pretty much every other day I'm still freaking out that something is going to go terribly wrong. I have another ultrasound tomorrow so hopefully ill feel better after that. But yeah that about sums up my pregnancy so far lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->