Any one got the Oyster max

Dinksmummy

Reaction score
Hi i have been looking at the oyster max for my toddler and new baby due beginning of August . Just wondering if anyone has it and what your thoughts are if you do. I had been looking at others twin Buggys mainly side by side but they all seam so bulky and big.:dohh:

Not got it yet but we are def going to purchase it. It seems a lot lighter and easy to manoeuvre than a lot of others out there and the price isn't bad either when you consider it to a lot of others.

I like the look of this but can't seem to find any nearby stockists to see it properly. I hope Mothercare start selling it before my due date! I currently have the Oyster on order but not sure if the max would be better as we don't know how big the age gap will be between this baby and any siblings.

Kiddicare sell it but not sure if they got any in stock to see. We managed to find one by luck last week in a store called baby store think it was they had just got it in.

We have the Max and its our first baby. Loved the Oyster and when we saw the better good on the Max and the ease should we extend our family, we thought it was a good purchase.

I got tp try out the oyster max last weekend. We were originally set on the icandy peach, but now we're definitely going for the oyster max. Its our first baby but we hope to have a second soon after so we see it as an investment. Its better than the icandy peach as it doesn't cost as much to covert to to a double. All the original parts still work when its a double. Its also lighter.

I have the oyster max for my son and his brother! I really like it. It took me a few weeks to get used to but I love the way it looks, it's also really easy to use which is a plus! I didn't rate it on its manoeuvrability at first as I was used to a three wheeler with pump up tires but now I think it's good :)

i thought the seats were awful close together - that's what i didn't like about it when looking for a double. there is a review of it online with detailed pics which could help people make up their minds.

https://www.bestbuggy.co.uk/2012/09/babystyle-oyster-max-opening-the-box-review/

we had an Icandy peach and were going to convert (hence the reason why we bought it with #1!) but in the end the Blossom2 adaptor was taking too long to come into stock so we bought a Bugaboo Donkey instead :)

I have it and I'm in love with it. It's so light and easy to push compared to the silvercross I had with my 1st LO, even with the 2nd seat on x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->