Any one have to wait until after AF is late for a BFP?

Oh thank god! There are still people to talk to :) thank you so much for responding, ladies xxx
I took a test today and it's a big fat negative! I have no idea what's going on. I kinda got my hopes up but now I'm REALLY not sure :( I have the 'my days' app and it says '8 days period overdue(pregnant?)' ha ha.
Has anyone 'felt' like AF is coming? (TMI coming up, I feel really wet down there like it's a very heavy AF). Hmmmmm WTH

Thank you so much again for responding. Hope you are doing ok? Xxx
Nice to meet you tink and waitwhat :) it is so lovely to have some extra support :) :) :)
I'm not sure if you are still here moni? I hope you are doing ok too xx

Thank you Amanda. You are truly wonderful and supportive xxx how are you going? What's happening with you? xxx

Hi ladies,
So I'm 12 days late today! Had a blood test done and have to call later this afternoon for the results. Should be interesting. I'm kind of thinking it's going to come back as a big fat negative, but oh well. Whatever happens happens, I suppose. I hope you are all well. I miss our chats xx
H xx

Good luck, paigies mumma. I didn't even bother with that.. because like you, I'd expect a verbal BFN. LOL. I'm waiting to see what happens when my next period is due. I figure as long as I'm eating right and trying to stay as healthy as possible.. I'm good either way.

I've actually been feeling weird like AF is due. I just noticed you posted that days ago. This didn't start until the past few days. My mom thinks I have a "cyst" because something is cramping. I was going with a huge clot forming somewhere from not having a normal period flow. It really sucks if the one month I TTC, turns out something else is wrong with me.

Thank you Amanda. You are truly wonderful and supportive xxx how are you going? What's happening with you? xxx

Thanks hun! I am 7dpo today and feeling like crap most likely because my son would not sleep last night at all. It was horrible :(

Fingers crossed for you!! Let us know how it goes!!

Good morning ladies,
So it was as I expected, blood results came back negative. Now I need to figure out why AF still hasn't shown up!
I think that's a really good plan waitwhat! I think I might follow suit and do the same :) it would be nice to lose some weight (and maybe that's what I can focus on now and if falling pregnant is something that comes with it, then that's a bonus :))
I love your energy and thought process wait :) xx please keep us posted with what's going on with you and we'll go through it together when AF finally gets here? Next AF due 6th April for me :)
Oh no Amanda that's terrible :( you poor things, has he been sleeping ok up until last night? Are you both able to have a bit of a nap today? How are you feeling? Just tired? Are there other things that are making you feel yuck? Hope you can get some rest today or at least put your feet up and relax for a little bit :)

So glad Kla started this thread :)
Hoping you are all well and smile at least once today :) xxx

Good morning ladies,
So it was as I expected, blood results came back negative. Now I need to figure out why AF still hasn't shown up!
I think that's a really good plan waitwhat! I think I might follow suit and do the same :) it would be nice to lose some weight (and maybe that's what I can focus on now and if falling pregnant is something that comes with it, then that's a bonus :))
I love your energy and thought process wait :) xx please keep us posted with what's going on with you and we'll go through it together when AF finally gets here? Next AF due 6th April for me :)
Oh no Amanda that's terrible :( you poor things, has he been sleeping ok up until last night? Are you both able to have a bit of a nap today? How are you feeling? Just tired? Are there other things that are making you feel yuck? Hope you can get some rest today or at least put your feet up and relax for a little bit :)

So glad Kla started this thread :)
Hoping you are all well and smile at least once today :) xxx

My son slept 12 hours last night!! Thank you God!! I am 9dpo today and cm has been white lotiony and abundant since ov when normally it drives up right after o... Cautiously and minimally hopeful... Feeling cranky today and can't wait for work to be over with for the day. 1 hour and 15 minutes to go!!

This thread popped up right when I needed it! I'm 2 or 3 days late... I'm not really sure this is my first month TCC and off bc. FF said AF should be here Sunday which is what I thought, then it randomly changed it to Monday. Regardless AF isn't here yet, and I'm poas like a crazy person. All BFNs! I've had lower back aches, nausea, headaches, been super tired, and just generally I'm feeling pregnant. I'm not sure if I'm testing too soon because I'm not positive of any dates...Two nights ago I had pain in my lower abdomen and since then it's been a little achey but more of a sore muscle feeling and less of an AF cramp feeling. I'm not sure what to think, I don't want to get my hopes up, but I want to know!

lol that's nice of you but I seem to have mood swings because I wasn't feeling that way a few weeks ago. One week I want to give up and another I'm like whatever. Overall it's depressing. :wacko::wacko::wacko:

I went about 2 weeks without spotting and I had bright red blood when I wiped again yesterday. Makes no sense. I never spotted like this before. My periods were always regular and typical. I feel period-ish..my newest symptom is sweating at night but that might be the weather change. It's freezing at night and then 60 in the morning. This has been going on and off now for almost a month. I haven't peed on a stick in 2 weeks and see no reason to to torture myself again. Doctor's appointment in 2 weeks anyway but more to figure out what the hell is wrong with me.. I'm not even interested in a blood test.

I have no idea when my period is "due". I was figuring if I got to mid April without one then I was overdue again. But then I spotted yesterday which throws it off again. This sucks.

I am 11dpo and not testing until at least this weekend... I woke up with a headache and dizziness lol trying not to get my hopes up too high lol

Well hello there mereleigh, so glad you've joined :) how are you feeling? Any news? Xx

hiya wait, I just wanted to tell you that a friend of a friend had quite a bit of spotting during her early pregnancy it turned out she was pregnant with twins! :) are you able to download any 'apps'? I've downloaded the 'my days' app and that would tell me when I should expect my next af :) of course if you are irregular its probably not the best thing to use.... so just ignore what I just said :D it must be so horrible to not know what's going on :( hopefully you can get some answers at your dr appt :)

Oh amanda, you are so strong! I honestly don't think I could help myself! Good luck to you xx

I am now 18 days late and my bbs are feeling so sore :( and ive got terrible cramping and stretching in my stomach and a really sore back, I just wishing I knew what is going on with my body!
Thinking of you all and hoping for the very best for you xxx

Thanks Paigies mumma! No news here. Got another bfn yesterday morning. I'm not really sure what to think. I don't quite feel myself but I don't feel off enough to warrant a trip to the dr without some better symptoms than "I feel a bit pregnant." I think for now I'm going to wait it out and try to be kind to myself and not test for a few days. This is my first cycle off bcps so maybe my body is just trying to sort things out? I was naively not expecting that because I've been on and off hem for years because when I started af was crazy and wouldn't stop so when I was younger I went on them simply to regulate my cycles and since I wasn't using them for birth control I went off them a few times over the years and was off them all through college and each time I stopped af returned like normal. But things change. So we'll see!

Well, if anyone is interested in an update. I was complaining about spotting on and off all month but never getting a period flow. I finally got one last night. It's been non-stop bleeding. I can't even leave the house today. It's the heaviest I've probably ever had. Not too painful but no wonder I've been so bloated and fat even with all the water I'm drinking. Looking forward to the water weight loss. My "fat" jeans don't even fit.

I still want to see if my doctor can find anything wrong with me because this is new and I find it hard to believe it's a freak thing because it happened after the one month I ttc again. This period was 18 days late! I also suspected maybe a kidney stone because of the weird twinges and spotting even though I never had one before... But I guess if they go away there's on point in checking that out just yet. :(

Waitwhat that sounds miserable! I hope it eases up quickly for you!

Well I'm out... AF started yesterday, nothing like being 7 days late. At least I'm out of limbo

:( sorry it's been a rough go ladies... I am 11dpo and ff has detected a triphasic chart... Stupidly enough I still can't get excited... Time will tell AF is due tomorrow... Anything could happen I guess

Well 13dpo and a slight dip in temp but still way above cover line. No AF or any of my normal pms symptoms... Feeling cautiously optimistic... But only slightly... Last cycle I got AF at 11dpo... So this is good either way. I will either get a bfp or my luteal phase is lengthening. Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies!! This is month #7 ttc after my mc in September!!

Hi everyone,
Just an update, I am now 23 days late (did another test last night and was a bfn :() am getting pretty over it all. I am so confused and just want af to show her ugly head already.
feeling pretty flat at the moment :(

Hi everyone,
Just an update, I am now 23 days late (did another test last night and was a bfn :() am getting pretty over it all. I am so confused and just want af to show her ugly head already.
feeling pretty flat at the moment :(

Hun I think you should head in to see your doc... Being 3 weeks late is late! Have you been feeling pregnant at all?

Well I usually never make it to 14dpo without AF so I guess I will test tomorrow morning. Excited but SO SO SOO scared to see a bfn... To me bfns are worse than AF showing up... Only time will tell... Hoping she stays away for another year!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->