Any one have to wait until after AF is late for a BFP?

KLa826

Reaction score
This is currently my 2nd month off the BCP. Month 1 AF arrived with minor spotting Mon & Tues, and full blown Wed. 3/27. She has still not come for me this month- and I am having NONE of my "normal" symptoms...emotional the week before, skin breakout, achy "my insides are falling out cramps..." Cramps I was having started around 4/14 and stopped 4/21. Now, my boobs are tender and feel like they are popping out of my bra, my lower back keeps tweaking and aching, and I get short little jabs of pain in my lower abdomen with occasional cramps. However, as of yesterday- BFN.

Does anyone have any stories of it taking a little longer to get a BFP? Or should I just resolve myself to AF tormenting me as payback for 8 years on the BCP??

I appreciate any feedback!

Don't get discouraged hun, I didn't get a positive test until I was 5 1/5 weeks with my dd, I don't have periods but twice a year so I couldn't use the missed period technique, but I had all the symptoms of being pregnant from a week 1/2 on and Just knew I was pregnant! Just keep testing :)

I didn't get a bfp till 10 weeks! As long as AF hasn't arrived there is always hope :)

Thank you, ladies! I'm just keeping my fingers crossed! I figure i will test again Sunday or Monday

Mmmmm very interesting thread lol; I knew someone last time ttc that was nearly 8 weeks before getting a BFP , but I reckoned it must be very rare.
Nice to hear that it does happen -I too am late for AF with strange symptoms and getting BFN's - Going to wait a few more days before testing now and trying to patiently wait it out.

Good luck to you KLa826; hope you get your BFP xx When was AF due?

Mmmmm very interesting thread lol; I knew someone last time ttc that was nearly 8 weeks before getting a BFP , but I reckoned it must be very rare.
Nice to hear that it does happen -I too am late for AF with strange symptoms and getting BFN's - Going to wait a few more days before testing now and trying to patiently wait it out.

Hard to say for sure when she was due, as I was on the BCP for 8 years and this is only month 2. Today would be CD 33 and she hasn't come yet- if she is "regular" she would have been here this past Tues 3/23 or Wednesday 3/24- but NOTHING. I tested Wednesday and it was a BFN. Going to wait until Sunday and if she doesn't show up before then. When was she due for you?

Hard to say for sure when she was due, as I was on the BCP for 8 years and this is only month 2. Today would be CD 33 and she hasn't come yet- if she is "regular" she would have been here this past Tues 3/23 or Wednesday 3/24- but NOTHING. I tested Wednesday and it was a BFN. Going to wait until Sunday and if she doesn't show up before then. When was she due for you?

Only yesterday :shrug: but still nothing today -but that is when my cycles were dead regular lol. I used to come on every 27 days, regular as clockwork but the past year I have had a couple of blips in my cycle (i think its my age, 39yo) when I was up to 6 days late (and then thought I was pregnant lol)

good luck xxx

Wanna- why can't the with just make our lives a little easier and come when she is supposed to all the time? Last night I noticed some CM- creamy ish- when I wiped. Had it again this more but, still no flow. I am just throwing my hands up in the air and saying "whatever!" at this point because I don't really know what else to do. I can't control what's going on right now- all I can do is wait as hope.

Keeping my FXd for both of us that this is the real deal :) when are you testing?

KLa826, I am currently on CD 34 which is 21DPO for me and so far have gotten a BFN when I tested on Wednesday. AF seems to give suttle indication that she might or might not come, yesterday I had no symptom today after intercourse, down there feels as if would be on her way but I went through this feeling several timess this cycle.

So I would say the longer she stays away the better and if she does not come by tomarrow I guess I have no other choice but to test.

Which everyone luck.

KLa826, I am currently on CD 34 which is 21DPO for me and so far have gotten a BFN when I tested on Wednesday. AF seems to give suttle indication that she might or might not come, yesterday I had no symptom today after intercourse, down there feels as if would be on her way but I went through this feeling several timess this cycle.

So I would say the longer she stays away the better and if she does not come by tomarrow I guess I have no other choice but to test.

Which everyone luck.

Thanks for your post, Pieceofpie! I keep thinking I feel her, she's here... But nothing! Just playing the waiting game and hoping AF is gone for a good reason, not as a sign of potential problems. FXd we both get BFPs soon!!

With both of my pregnancies I didn't test positive until around the six week mark, even though I tested daily. Absolutely drove me insane but I knew deep down I was pregnant. I'm now 10/11 days late and still bfn and this time I really don't know which way its going to go.

With both of my pregnancies I didn't test positive until around the six week mark, even though I tested daily. Absolutely drove me insane but I knew deep down I was pregnant. I'm now 10/11 days late and still bfn and this time I really don't know which way its going to go.

That makes me feel better, baby doll! Thank you!! I have a feeling that I am- have had dreams of positive tests and symptoms that are not normal PMS symptoms for me- and haven't had my usual symptoms. I am going to wait as long as my sanity will allow it to test. Keep me posted about how things work out for you!

KLa826 how are you doing today? I guess we are indeed in the waiting phase of this stage. Still no AF and not really any symptoms at all except today I felt funny when I had a bag of chips, could not keep my eyes open and the heat felt as if it would put me in the grave. I was sure that AF would come sometime today but again nothing. I am so fed up and above the point now that I would welcome AF rather than having to go through this see saw motion at the moment.

I went to the mall this evening and bought two kinds of tests one for menopause to check if I am going through early menopause and another one for pregnancy either way I must get a positive in something.

babydoll06 and KLa82 I am a praying and a hoping that everyone comes out of this happy. FX

Well, I had some brownish pink discharge yesterday when using the bathroom and was correct to assume to was a precursor to AF. Sure enough, she came swooping in on me today. My poor DH isn't going to know what hits him in May- as it's the lat month we are living on our own for a bit. We are buying a new home and unfortunately the sale of our current home is closing at the end of may- purchase of new won't be final until the end of August/ september, so we are moving in with my parents temporarily. Here's hoping May is my month.

Please let me know how you make out with your tests- I really hope at least one of us gets that BFP!!!!

Whooo I am so exciting that you guys are purchasing your new home. I am building and it feels so good even though my house proberly wont be finish until next year but the excitement is still so strong. I am happy for you all, so sorry that witch shows her ugle head to you today and why do you think she does what she does to us, fool us into believeing that something is there when nothing is present, there should be a button that one could push that say pregnant or non pregnant.

Both my results comes out negative this morning, not even a tiny line or hint of a line on any..my body sure is putting me through the ropes. My bbt dropped this morning to just above the cover line so if it drops lower tomarrow I know AF is on her way. Had a very mild cramping in the abdomen/pelvix area this morning and I was sure that this was it but nothing come out, clean as a baby and now the aches stop, I notice this happen when I lay flat on my back and it does not come back throughout the day. I just wish something would give already so I can move on but this suspense is worst than an Alfred Hitchcock movie. Tomarrow on CD37, 24DPO I will head to the doctor and have some blood works done for HCG or lack thereof.

I am keeping my fingers cross that next month is your month, it would be a great welcome addition to your new home and the perfect litlle family.

Please keep us posted

Well, I had some brownish pink discharge yesterday when using the bathroom and was correct to assume to was a precursor to AF. Sure enough, she came swooping in on me today. My poor DH isn't going to know what hits him in May- as it's the lat month we are living on our own for a bit. We are buying a new home and unfortunately the sale of our current home is closing at the end of may- purchase of new won't be final until the end of August/ september, so we are moving in with my parents temporarily. Here's hoping May is my month.

Please let me know how you make out with your tests- I really hope at least one of us gets that BFP!!!!

Awww sorry to hear hun!! hopefully may is your month!! AF should be due btwn the 1st-4th for me, if I am to have one, waiting until Sunday to test again if af doesn't show. Praying for a BFP!!!

Fingers are crossed for you, Myers!! And thanks for your well wishes :) this was only our second month TTC so I'm not stressing yet!

Piece- thanks for your enthusiasm, too! It is so exciting! We were talking about building but our current home sold really quickly and we couldn't stand the thought of living with my parents for that long. Thankfully- we are buying from family so I'm really excited to be moving into a home I already have memories in! How great that you are so close to moving into your new home, too!!! Did you get your blood work done? I'm itching to know if atleast ONE of us got a BFP this month!!!

AF got me too today, 6 days late :(

Onwards and upwards girlies xxx

Always wanted a Feb baby anyway heehee ;)

Good luck and baby dust to all xxx

AF got me too today, 6 days late :(

Onwards and upwards girlies xxx

Always wanted a Feb baby anyway heehee ;)

Good luck and baby dust to all xxx

So sorry to hear that, Wannabubba!! I agree- Feb is a great month for a birthday! I an a teacher so I am figuring the closer to the end of the school year I get, the better! Good luck in May! Please keep us posted!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->