Any one have to wait until after AF is late for a BFP?

My 7th cycle after my mc was my lucky one - fingers crossed it's the same for you x

Good afternoon ladies :)
Sorry for my lack of response and selfishness :(, AF is still not here but I think I will wait till my next is due (4 April) and then make a doc appt. I don't like to cause unnecessary drama. But I would really like some answers though, and I suppose that's what they're there for :) I am starting to REALLY feel pregnant now, I have this constant sick feeling and (sorry if tmi) whenever I burp it's a sicky one :( I have been smelling smells that have no relevance to anything around me! Oh and my boobs, my poor poor boobs, are so sore :(
Um, do you girls think I could test early? I tested when I was late (ok, so my 'late' was actually a 'missed') and they were all neg, maybe testing early or on time will give me a pos :)
How are you Amanda? Any news?
How are you feeling wait and mereleigh?
Thinking of you all xxx
H

I on cd 3, I was truly shocked when AF arrived because I was almost sure I was pregnant... Oh well onwards and forward March!!

Hi ladies,

How are you all? How are you doing Amanda and Paigie's mumma? So sorry but I seemed to lose track of this thread. It was only today when I realised KLa must either have had her baby by now, or is very close, that I thought I'd look up to see how everyone is doing.

Sorry to read that you're still waiting for your BFP. I am positive it'll happen for you all ladies. Reading back made me reminisce about all the things we've all been through. Good and bad! A lot has happened in the past year!

I'm pleased to say I'm doing well and I'm now 21 weeks pregnant! I have my scan on Thursday. I'm really excited but still apprehensive. I think that's understandable after what we've all been through. But so far everything is good with the baby. Due date is 19th August!

Hope you don't mind me popping back to say hi! It'd be interesting to see how everyone else is doing! I think I'll send KLa a private message.

:)

Nice to hear from you Mrs D. Glad you are doing well with your pregnancy. Very excited for you. Let us know if Kla had her baby!

Has anyone heard from kla?? I am 9dpo and just waiting... Hmmm what to do what to do...

Hi ladies :)
It's been a while since my last post...

Mrs D! How are you? Feels like forever, how is your pregnancy going? do you know if kla had her baby? Hope you're well xx
Amanda and Moni, how are you both? Any news?

We've been through a fair bit over the last couple of months, my father-in-law passed away over Easter, so that was very very sad :( my poor hubby was feeling a bit lost, his dad was such a great man and grandfather to our autistic miss 6. We're only just getting back into some sort of routine and reconnecting with friends.

Hope you are all well :)
H xx

Hi ladies :)
It's been a while since my last post...

Mrs D! How are you? Feels like forever, how is your pregnancy going? do you know if kla had her baby? Hope you're well xx
Amanda and Moni, how are you both? Any news?

We've been through a fair bit over the last couple of months, my father-in-law passed away over Easter, so that was very very sad :( my poor hubby was feeling a bit lost, his dad was such a great man and grandfather to our autistic miss 6. We're only just getting back into some sort of routine and reconnecting with friends.

Hope you are all well :)
H xx

Hi there!

Well last I posted on this forum I was waiting to test and was only 9dpo and tomorrow I will be 10 weeks pregnant! Feeling pretty miserable with morning sickness but not complaining. Everything seems to be going great this time around. We have had an ultrasound and have seen the heartbeat (162bpm) at 8 weeks which is exactly when we lost last September.

How is everyone doing?

hi girls I am due AF today CD30/16DPO but no show. BFN on 13&15DPO. Waiting to test again tmrw at 17dpo and will continue to test every 2 days probably.
I've had more symptoms in other months when I got AF but this month I've had the following ones stick out:
Twinges/sharp little stabs in my Right ovary area since 5-6dpo
8dpo on - heightened sense of smell...Smelling things that aren't there?
10dpo on - slight nausea if I don't eat. Yellow CM, achey pelvic area (like a pulled muscle)

We will see!
:coffee:

Amanda - congrats!!!

Paige - doing well thanks for asking. Still trying to get rid of a cyst from my last IUI cycle. Luckily we had not planned on doing the IVF until August but I was hoping to get a few natural cycles in before that. At this rate we'll see... Keep us posted on your developments!

Hi ladies,
I just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing? Hope you're all well xx

Oh and I can't believe I forgot to say congrats to you Amanda! Such wonderful news!! :) hope you're travelling well x

My ivf cycle worked. 10 weeks pregnant. Sitting at the docs waiting to giveblood for the harmony test.

Oh and I can't believe I forgot to say congrats to you Amanda! Such wonderful news!! :) hope you're travelling well x

Haha no worries!! Almost 29 weeks now and feeling huge! I have a complete placenta previa so it looks like I may need a scheduled csection at 36 weeks (December 8th) to ensure the greatest amount of safety for bubs and I. I find out on Monday if my placenta has moved up and away from my cervix, if it has I will be green lighted for another natural delivery so fingers crossed!!

Oh my goodness oh my goodness! There is so much happiness in this world at the moment! It is so lovely to hear good news!!! :)
Congratulations moni! Um, what's a harmony test?
Amanda, gosh 29 weeks already??? Has it flown by for you or have you had a bit of a difficult time?
I've been quite stressed lately and my weight has completely ballooned, so is making the trying to get pregnant thing near on impossible :( my car has had some breakdowns and mine and my husbands relationship has been quite strained (I'm not working and he's not on permanent work at the moment and everything comes down to money with him :()
I'm just happy to be hearing lovely stories from you ladies! :)
I've been in for nasal surgery and it's really difficult to keep up the maintenance (I have to flush my nose out twice a day) and that's getting me quite stressed as I haven't been able to get it done every day.
Wish things were simple in life! Oh well,
Please keep me updated with your pregnancies, it's a blessing to hear :)
Thanks ladies xxx

The harmony test is a non evasiveblood test they donow as a primer checkfor chromosomal issues. Bonus is finding out the gender.

Hi again lovelies,
Amanda - how did your testing go? Are you able to have a natural birth? Is your pregnancy going smoothly?
Thanks moni, how did it go? Do you know if your having a little boy or little girl?
So excited for you both!!!
Are you other ladies still on this thread? Would love to hear some more stories ��
There is nothing quite as beatuful as hearing about new little bubbas entering the world and the journey his/her parents have been on ��
Hope everyone is well.
If you no longer want to reply on here, im more than happy to be private messaged or msg other ladies with their permission of course �� �� xxx

Hi again lovelies,
Amanda - how did your testing go? Are you able to have a natural birth? Is your pregnancy going smoothly?
Thanks moni, how did it go? Do you know if your having a little boy or little girl?
So excited for you both!!!
Are you other ladies still on this thread? Would love to hear some more stories ��
There is nothing quite as beatuful as hearing about new little bubbas entering the world and the journey his/her parents have been on ��
Hope everyone is well.
If you no longer want to reply on here, im more than happy to be private messaged or msg other ladies with their permission of course �� �� xxx

Hi there!

Sorry I totally forgot to come back and update!! I got amazing news on Oct 20th at my follow up appointment with my doctor! My complete placenta previa is 100% moved up to a high anterior and I am now reclassified as moderate risk as opposed to high risk. Unless baby is breech at the time of delivery, I will be permitted to have my natural birth I have been dreaming of!
More good news was my blood pressure was textbook perfect (was a major issue with my sons pregnancy) and my second screening for gestational diabetes testing came back normal as well! Feeling very blessed at the positive reports. 30 weeks today!! Can't wait to meet my newest son/daughter in December!

Great news Amanda!!!

Just got back the Harmony results - low risk for all chromosomal disorders and its a BOY!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->