Any one know when you get you AF after a mc??

ChloeStar

Reaction score
Its been nearly 6 weeks and still no AF. the longer i go with out it i keep thinking im pregnant but im not so its killing me

any help?

I know some ladies have to wait up to 10 weeks to get an AF, I am only in the early stages, about 3 weeks post mc. Hope u don't have to wait much longer :hugs: xx

Hi Chloestar,

I got my af 30 days after my mmc, but, from this previous thread https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-after-loss/633078-after-mc-did-your-period-arrive.html, you can see it varies for everyone. :hugs:

Im still waiting nearly 10 weeks later, like you keep thinking pregnant, but got a BFN! just a horrible frustrating waiting game :(

tell me about it i keep buying expensive ones thinking (maybe its to early to tell with the cheap ones)

tell me about it i keep buying expensive ones thinking (maybe its to early to tell with the cheap ones)

My husband came up with a odd logic, which I think is his way of coping, this is hard to explain in type, but girls in the other thread understood, but If I am waiting for af, and I don't know when she is due, so in a way I could fall pregnant any time and would not get af, Ie BFN say tues, but I could be pregant as in just fallen and stopped AF showing, but wouldn't get a BFP for a while longer, does this make any sense?
I doubt I am pregnant due to lack of BDing, but its a thought!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->