Any one ovulating these days????

claus81

Reaction score
Any one here ovulating these days? I got my first opk positive yesterday!!! Happy :happydance:

How exciting!!! Hope we can stay in touch to share symptoms!! Good luck :hugs:

I'm on the week of leading up to Ovulation lets see what happens hubby and i are going for gold by doing it every other day lol. I might start re testing opk's but not sure as it gets so darn expensive hehe

I'm also on the week leading up to ovulation, but hoping OV comes earlier than scheduled (next Mon) - we too are starting to BD every other night. FX!!

:dust:

hey, am due to ovulate mon or tues!

Hi, all. We've just started TTC this cycle. I keep over-anticipating ovulation & getting disappointed each day that OPK comes up negative. I think this is REALLY the week though :) Good luck to everyone!
~Alisa

Congrats and good luck!!! Those opks can be tricky... I always say as a rule of thump get the opk's that are sold in 20 packs and still continue to test afterward... This month i thought my opk was pos cd15, it turns out it wasnt positve until the 19th...THE FIRST PIC CD15 IS THE SECOND TO LAST, THE SECOND PIC IS (I HAD CRAMPS ON MY LEFT SIDE TOO)CD18, AND THE THIRD IS CD 19

Attachments

• MARCH15OPK.jpg
    MARCH15OPK.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 5
  • CD-18.jpg
    CD-18.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 1
  • cd19, day 5 positive opk.jpg
    cd19, day 5 positive opk.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 1
Congrats and good luck!!! Those opks can be tricky... I always say as a rule of thump get the opk's that are sold in 20 packs and still continue to test afterward... This month i thought my opk was pos cd15, it turns out it wasnt positve until the 19th...THE FIRST PIC CD15 IS THE SECOND TO LAST, THE SECOND PIC IS (I HAD CRAMPS ON MY LEFT SIDE TOO)CD18, AND THE THIRD IS CD 19

Thanks for posting pics! I love seeing the progression of light to dark lines so quickly from one day to the next...gives me hope! Haha.

Good luck ladies!!! :dust:

I had a pack of 10 but found I was forgetting to stop drinking for 4 hours before peeing, and with work it got a bit awkward to dip stick.

What is your routine for dipping? I have a few from boots to try and use up this week so I'll give 'em ago.

I have to admit the progression pics are pretty cool lol

Hi all! I got a positive OPK Saturday and Sunday (usually get 2 in a row) so I'm assuming I ov'd sometime yesterday, so I'm in the 2ww again! :D

Worried I've not BD'd at the right time (we didn't the evening of the first positive, but did the evening of the second), going to try tonight too in case of late ov. Blah....

I have got a pos OPK today too but loads of pain in my left ovary! We've been B'd every day and now i',m fertile don't blooming feel like it!! LOL Must stay positive and try tonight and tomo!

C xx

I had a pack of 10 but found I was forgetting to stop drinking for 4 hours before peeing, and with work it got a bit awkward to dip stick.

What is your routine for dipping? I have a few from boots to try and use up this week so I'll give 'em ago.

I have to admit the progression pics are pretty cool lol

I agree, it's so hard to go 3-4 hours without peeing!! I've been trying to not drink anything at work after lunch (around 12:30-1ish), and then try to hold it until I get home (around 4-4:30). Then once I'm home, try to hold it again until dinner time, which for us is around 7. It's so hard, the more I think about it, the more I feel like I have to pee!!!

I just got my 1st positive OPK test today. We can all be 2WW buddies. :flower:

I got mine today (pretty sure) and it's cd 20! The doctor told me it wouldn't happen :haha: It's one of the cheapies form ebay though... hoping it's good enough quality to work correctly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->