Any one see anything on this IC ?

mrshazard94

Reaction score
image.jpg

Can anyone see anything? I can see a faint line on both.

I know it sounds really stupid but I just feel like I'm pregnant. But then I get this on a test but I just can't help but feel like I am. it's very strange...

X

Thanks ladies, I'm kist hope it is something and not some dodgy tests!

Here's another from this evening, almost impossible to see line.

I'm just confused because I honestly feel pregnant it's so confusing. Not that I'm sick or anything just a bit more tired and also feel like stuff going on in my tummy it's just really achy?!

Very frustrating :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 39
I think I see something on the top test, however I don't see it on the bottom test or the separate picture you posted. Here's hoping it's just a little too early. Keep testing!

image.jpg

This mornings test. Another very very faint line. Think I just got a dodgy batch :cry:

image.jpg

So another test, if I was pregnant surely it would be darker? Fed up of feeling pregnant now with no + test :growlmad:

I can see it on your last test, and I can't see it on the other ones. Maybe there is progression! FX for you!

How many DPO are you?

I have no idea on DPO :( I'm super irregular!

Ahh it's so confusing :(

image.jpg

So the top one is superdrug - I swear I see a line on it. There is a line on the bottom one but that's even harder to get on camera. I hate this, messes with your head!

Hiya! on your new pictures I see it on the large strip, but it looks kind of close to the control line...unless I am seeing wrong?

I got a hint of a colored line yesterday with FMU and a BFN this morning on ICs....funny thing is, I woke up at 6:00am today having to empty my bladder because I could not hold it any longer. I usually wake up until 7:30am for this. I thought, "Wow! it must be a sign!," and then a BFN.

When are you due for AF?

Yeah the green one looks darker in person too.

I'm not sure when I'm due I'm still bf and haven't had a period yet. To top it all off I have food poisoning and it's my little boys 1st birthday tomorrow.. Literally want to cry :(

Oh no! I am so sorry :hugs: I hope you feel better and HBD to your baby boy <3

The stuff we have to deal with on top of everything else, right? I'm over here at work basically giving myself a panic attack looking at TTC boards...I was thinking last night they should make pregnancy tests similar to those machines for diabetics where you prick your finger and a blood result will give you a conclusive YES or NO and no guesswork...but with my luck it would probably say IDK, MAYBE? LOL

Thank you!

That's not a bad idea to be honest, you would make big money off something like that!!! I'd defo buy one lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->