Any one see this?!! *UPDATE***

CharCharxxx

Reaction score
Long story but will try to keep it shortish! I was here about 6 months ago as I got pregnant with a condom mishap some or you may remember! However this ended up being a chemical. OH was booked in for vasectomy but then we decided to postpone it and have a think what we wanted to do whether or not to go for number 5, as was so disappointed when had the CP.

My periods have been all over the place since stopped bf my youngest in July. They finally got down this year from every 50-60 days to a more normal 32 day cycle. Anyway I had AF last week quite heavy but it stopped dead after 2 and a half days?! 2 days later I got loads of ewcm over a few days, so CD 5/6. I first thought I must be having a strange cycle again and ovulated REALLY early (normally 15-18). Then I looked online and read some women have ewcm at all different stages of their cycle so doesn't necessarily mean O and it's rare to O this early.

Me and OH went to a family 50th party and got very drunk and had no condoms which we have veen using every time without fail. So, thinking it was still ages away til normal O time I said lets just do pull out.. He did but thinks he was cutting it fine afterwards!

Now I know this is almost impossible but I'm only around 6dpo maybe 7 and did an IC has had some left as I've been exhausted, burning lower back pain and pulling twinges and the last 2 days I've been freezing constantly then getting boiling hot but I don't have a temperature. I only ever get this sort of pain when early pregnant! This line came up in about 3/4 mins. So faint but in real life i can see it! How is this even possible?!

Can I also add that this wouldn't of been from any other time BDing as we haven't done it for 5 weeks prior to this one time!
So sorry for the long post. TYIA xx

Screenshot_20200305-204036_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20200305-113632_Gallery.jpg

I dont see it but best of luck! X
Thank you! I promise there is a faint line there in person I'm not crazy haha!
I'd be over the moon if it was. I've got FRER ordered from eBay they won't be here til Monday or Tuesday so hopefully will know for sure by then! X

Thank You for looking! I will update after the weekend once the frer are here. Hoping it comes early on Saturday x

Thank you all of you. If it does turn out bfp that will be one weird cycle!!

It is very hard to take photos of faint lines so frustrating!
I just don't see how it's even possible to ovulate so early if I have?! I've never had a cycle under 30 days in all my years so that seems so early for it to happen! Could bfing really have messed my cycles up that much? Plus my AF is always 5 days except this time it was half of that duration x

Frer came early! Do you see this? 2 hour hold but there's something very faint there unless I've got world's worst line eye haha. I know frer can sometimes give weird false lines but i have 2 others to use. I'm only 8dpo!! Line came up after 3 mins x

20200307_161945.jpg 20200307_161900.jpg

Last edited:
If I actually am pg that's got to be the earliest ovulation ever hasn't it?! For someone who doesn't have short cycles! Will update tomorrow once I've done another one x

I see the vvvf line on both photos...curious to see tomorrow’s test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->