Any one see this?!! *UPDATE***

Thanks ladies!! This all seems very surreal right now but fx for tomorrow as I'm now quite excited!! X

Hi ladies, did another frer and there's a definite line there! I'm either 8 or 9dpo so hopefully will get a bit darker tomorrow/Tuesday! Not telling OH until he's home from work in a week (works on an oil rig) just in case ends up a chemical like I had in August! Fx not! X

20200308_130049.jpg

Hi ladies, did another frer and there's a definite line there! I'm either 8 or 9dpo so hopefully will get a bit darker tomorrow/Tuesday! Not telling OH until he's home from work in a week (works on an oil rig) just in case ends up a chemical like I had in August! Fx not! X

View attachment 1079670
That's how mine looked at 9dpo. Good luck mama xx

Thank you all of you for taking the time to read and comment :)
Do any of you have 5 kids?! Is it much more to deal with than 4? I know one person with 6 round the school and she said once she went to 3 or 4 it was already crazy enough she didn't notice lol! Hoping this is true!! X

Haha!!! Yes tests look very similar. We have 5 boys under 9 and I have 2 older children from our younger days haha. This is definitely a happy surprise.

Haha!!! Yes tests look very similar. We have 5 boys under 9 and I have 2 older children from our younger days haha. This is definitely a happy surprise.
Ah wow I love a big family! I have 1 girl and 3 boys! Are you testing again in the next couple of days? X

I’m going to do frer in the morning and doing a cheepy in a bit just for kicks haha. Doing a pee hold as we speak.

Haha just for kicks i love that! I've not got any of those left now luckily otherwise I'd be poas every time I go I'm a nightmare! I too am doing my frer tomotrow. Debating whether to do fmu or in the afternoon. I'm sure with my last pregnancy the bfp was so much more obvious later in the day and the morning was almost bfn!! X

Thank you all of you for taking the time to read and comment :)
Do any of you have 5 kids?! Is it much more to deal with than 4? I know one person with 6 round the school and she said once she went to 3 or 4 it was already crazy enough she didn't notice lol! Hoping this is true!! X
I can answer that in 22 weeks time lol I have 4 at the moment. 2 of each. As long as my newest bump is not like my 4th I think it will be fine xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->