Any one see this?!! *UPDATE***

Omg I feel so bummed out :-(
Took a frer with fmu and its bfn. So assuming this has either been a chemical or the frer are the devil giving out horrible false faint lines. Feel bit sad right now i thought would of been alot different this morning. Never mind, thanks all of you for your comments though. I guess this means i really do want one more baby and will speak again to OH about trying! X

Screenshot_20200309-094152_Gallery.jpg

I'm so sorry. Might be worth taking a different test just to confirm because there was definitely lines on the others.

U may be like me,my fmu sucked for lines and then in the afternoon it would be much better,plus frer were always the last to show up for me too,I’m sorry it’s a bfn it hurts after u have been getting faint lines but at least now u know u want another baby which is always lovely xx

I’m sitting in this same boat...I’m so discouraged. I have more frer coming this afternoon but I feel like mine are going to bfn as well.

Thanks ladies. It's gutting isn't it.
I have clearblue, ics and frer coming this week but says will be here by Wednesday or Thursday so still a couple of days yet. I wasn't going to use the clearblue til 13/14dpo as i know they can be a bit temperamental. Hoping it is my fmu was just not too great x

I’m sitting in this same boat...I’m so discouraged. I have more frer coming this afternoon but I feel like mine are going to bfn as well.

I have everything crossed for you :) keep us updated! X

I’m sitting here trying to see if I can see a little something on my frer from last night..nothing.

I’m sitting here trying to see if I can see a little something on my frer from last night..nothing.

Mine disappeared aswel by the end of the day! These tests used to be the best I don't know what happened!

I’m sitting here trying to see if I can see a little something on my frer from last night..n
Mine disappeared aswel by the end of the day! These tests used to be the best I don't know what happened!
Only hope we can hold onto is we are early..but I think these tests are crap..I’m writing a complaint for sure.

I’m sitting here trying to see if I can see a little something on my frer from last night..n

Only hope we can hold onto is we are early..but I think these tests are crap..I’m writing a complaint for sure.

Yeah that's true we are still very early alot of people get nothing before 10dpo do they! I wish I'd been stronger and waited at least another week to do any test at all!! Avoid all this stress lol x

Yeah that's true we are still very early alot of people get nothing before 10dpo do they! I wish I'd been stronger and waited at least another week to do any test at all!! Avoid all this stress lol x
:(

My tests haven't turned up still so may be tomorrow now. Tbh I think it's going to be bfn now. I have got symptoms though so who's knows we will see x

Awe I so hope so. My cheepies where stark white this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->