Any one testing around 19/04/10

wll looks like :witch: is on her way! i'm only 11/12 dpo so she is early this month dammit!

Hey bumbleb, hope she stayed away!

Congrats to the new BFP's!

I test Sunday and getting nervous. I think witch is coming but I am really relaxed this month. its only first month trying since mmc and I know if its right it will happen

OHHHHHHH this waiting game.
x

Congrats to the BFPs!

Hope AF stays away for everyone else!!

Well, after having no symptoms all week, today I have had a crampy and tender stomach, then half an hour ago I just threw up. What is that about? I actually feel like I have a stomach bug, so that is probably what it is. I am only 9 or 10DPO, seems a little early for ms! As I said on another thread, I am happy to throw up if I am pg, but don't want to be sick right now! I don't really know what to think.

lol @ kitten! cant win for loosing on what you think is going on?! :) :hugs:

It's mental :haha: Daft thing is, we've kind of decided we want a second one now and OH wants to start NTNP but I change my mind by the bloody hour! :blush:

:rofl: I was like that when me and dh first started ttc. "yea lets do it" "no idk babe are we sure" that went on for a good month! I would def go with ntnp I would love to see you have another gorgeous kiddo :baby:

well i still got sore boobs lol , and going toilet more lol. but only faint lines on test so not looking good, how is everyone today xxx

I am 11dpo too. Just not sure I will get my bfp this time, have cramps and feel like :witch: is on her way :-(
:dust: for you all though.

Oh hun.. i had AF cramps for 10DPO and 11DPO then got my BFP so your cramps could be implantation... don't give up... mine felt exactly like AF was there ..x:flower:

Hi Ladies - I have PCOS and haven't had a natural AF since September. I've been spotting for 2 days now so I was sure AF was on her way. Last night I had really strong cramps and was sick a couple of times. I do have other possible symptoms but I don't know if I imagining them cos I so want a BFP. I should also point out that we were told we would only conceive with ICSI as my DH has a low count. I think I must be niave to think I could get a BFP naturally but I can't help it

well im due af on tuesday and by the cramps im having now i feel as if its gonna come sooner :(

well i still got sore boobs lol , and going toilet more lol. but only faint lines on test so not looking good, how is everyone today xxx

Oh thats great u got a faint line today. Hope it will just get darker and darker (keep me posted). I tested again this morning and got another bfn. (14dpo now) so it looks like I am on to having a 2011 baby. :cry:

tidyroom - There is a thread on here regarding BFP and the DPO some ladies had BFP unto 20+ dpo so its not over yet xxx

Oh thats great u got a faint line today. Hope it will just get darker and darker (keep me posted). I tested again this morning and got another bfn. (14dpo now) so it looks like I am on to having a 2011 baby. :cry:

ty hun ,, i think ill be having 2011 baby too some how as my luck aint good lol xx

I am 11dpo too. Just not sure I will get my bfp this time, have cramps and feel like :witch: is on her way :-(
:dust: for you all though.

Oh hun.. i had AF cramps for 10DPO and 11DPO then got my BFP so your cramps could be implantation... don't give up... mine felt exactly like AF was there ..x:flower:

Thanks wishingforbub, I am trying to remain positive. Cramps are very mild but they are the same as last month before :witch: got me. Still hanging on though.

I'm getting impatient now, so gonna test Saturday, lol.

Didn't test today but going to tomorrow but oh boy do I have some bad nausea :( hoping its a good sign. No cramps and cp is still high closed and soft.

Best of luck kitten! cant wait to hear your results!

Going to try to test on sunday morning

eeek goodluck! :dust:

earlier i felt wetness down there was like oh crap is it her!?!?!

Guess im officially on panty patrol now! :haha:

Well I gave in today and did a test and a BFN. Oh well will retry on Sunday if AF hasn't made an early appearance! Good luck to everyone and congrats to all with a BFP so far xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->