any one used santogen mother to be and got bfp?

babyblonde19

Reaction score
anyone used Sanatogen mother to be vitemens and got a bfp i thinking about buying sum. 9months ttc 1chemical ive got some here but im scared to take 1 lol sounds funny but i hope no side effects or out... i havent tried vitemans yet so i hope they help me!. xx

I'm bumping this and maybe but it in the two week wait section.... been taking them since the middle of last cycle so i'll let you know if i get a BFP x

I take Santogen mother-to-be vitamins, the ones with the prenatal and omega-3 capsules (hope these are the ones you mean!). I've been taking them from about the middle of last cycle and I got my BFP 3 days ago :cloud9:.

Good luck!

I take Santogen mother-to-be vitamins, the ones with the prenatal and omega-3 capsules (hope these are the ones you mean!). I've been taking them from about the middle of last cycle and I got my BFP 3 days ago :cloud9:.

Good luck!

wow thats really great news! thanks hope they wrk for me xxxx

yes im taking them too. but im on a high dose folic acid too due to higher bmi. xx

Well babyblonde i got my :bfp: today... have no idea if it was the vitamins as we've only been trying for 2 months but we got a positive with CB digi today so i think they're worth every penny!!

Well babyblonde i got my :bfp: today... have no idea if it was the vitamins as we've only been trying for 2 months but we got a positive with CB digi today so i think they're worth every penny!!

omg! thats is wonderfull news! :O im shocked . congrats!!! hope they work for me ! xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->