Any OPK experts here? So scared I didn't O for 1st time ever! :( Pix attached.

ERosePW

Reaction score
The top one is the first one I did, and then they go in order on down (a couple were done on the same day). Sorry for the bad quality. I'm attaching one with flash and one without flash. To me, it looks like the left line on these isn't as dark as the right line in any of them! But I dont really have much experience with the lined OPKs, only the CB digital (which never gave me a solid smiley for LH this cycle, just the flashing smiley for estrogen). Does this mean I didn't O? If so, this would be the first time ever that I haven't O'd. I always O, even before I got on Clomid. :( Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_0104.jpg
    IMG_0104.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0940.jpg
    IMG_0940.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 10
I think the top one looks quite positive? I never get a line exactly the same as the control line but I always ovulate (confirmed by temps) good luck!

I think the top one looks quite positive? I never get a line exactly the same as the control line but I always ovulate (confirmed by temps) good luck!

OH, thats good info to know! If you're Oing every month and your OPKs never have the same lines, then that gives me a bit of hope. :) Thank you! I am temping, so I guess I'll just keep checking my chart and see if the temps stay elevated. Its tough on Clomid since temps are erratic, but in my first cycle on clomid, I was eventually able to see a pattern, even with some temps spiking above the coverline, so hopefully I will see that in this cycle too. :)

Thanks for taking a look and responding!!

Glad I could help! I drive myself insane sometimes trying to work out what my temps and tests mean. I hope you see a good temp rise soon :)

Glad I could help! I drive myself insane sometimes trying to work out what my temps and tests mean. I hope you see a good temp rise soon :)

LOL, I do the same with my temps too. :wacko: With the OPK, I never had an issue prior to now. With the CB digital OPK, for the past several months of using it, I've always gotten a smiley, even in my 1st round of Clomid. But now in my 2nd cycle of clomid, I haven't seen the smiley at all (except the flashing smiley for estrogen). I was using the FR OPKs with the lines as a sort of backup. I'm glad I was, so that I could at least see something if I couldnt see the dang smiley on the CB! LOL. So I'll just sit and wonder if those were positive or not, while I watch my temps and see what they do. I'll keep using the OPKs for a few days, just in case I didnt O yet.... but since they've been getting lighter now, I highly doubt they'll get dark again. So I think that was probably it. Fingers crossed that my temps start rising more. Thanks again!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->