Any other irregular gals out there?? Let's stick together! (TTC#1 FORUM))

Btw Sarah, when will you start testing? Hope you bring some BFP around here !

Iloveme, I just read your so frutrated post and I wanted to send you loads of :hugs:
I order my opks and preseed on simplytests.com and I have been quite happy with their products and quality for the past 19 months!

Joy, I couldn't believe it either. At first he was telling us that we needed to do these tests. I told him we had and then he asked who ordered them. I told him that his clinic had ordered them when we got sent our letter for our appointment. Then he searched for the majority of the appointment and couldn't find them. So he asked us to repeat them. I rung up the lab when I got home from the appointment and the lab found them and faxed them through....!

We sound quite similar with our PCOS, I'm within the 'healthy weight' BMI range.

Although I said I was going to hold off, I tested tonight at 9DPO. It was an obvious BFN and I'm trying to be worried about that. It's still early days. Symptoms are on and off.

I hope this is the very last time you'll be taking Clomid and this will be your BFP cycle. Do you temp or use OPK to know when you O?

Im currently on CD2, im not taking any meds yet. I have to wait to see my RE so hopefully my next round I will try meds and maybe iui. :coffee: However this month I will still track for O and give it a try at home, not that im looking for it to work as is hasn't for almost 3 years :shrug:

Inkedlady, it only takes one single swimmer to make the deal so I would not get discouraged yet...

Sarah, I can't believe your doc lost your test results! :dohh: I am also non IR, my onlu PCOs symptoms are acne, facial hairs and very irregular perdiods. I am slightly underweight.

Iloveme, what cd are you now?

I took the last Clomid 75g last night on cd6... When I did, I prayed that this is the last time I need to take Clomid of my entire life....

Thank you so much Joy :hugs:.
does the clomid work well for you? or does it give you side effects?

Btw Sarah, when will you start testing? Hope you bring some BFP around here !

Iloveme, I just read your so frutrated post and I wanted to send you loads of :hugs:
I order my opks and preseed on simplytests.com and I have been quite happy with their products and quality for the past 19 months!

So far no side effects on Clomid, I sometimes feel hotter at night and my skin is also dryer then usual but appart from that, all good.
I only Od on cd27 on my first Clomid cycle so I hope that this cycle will be better.

No much change on my bbt which is still very low compared to most, about 96.4F (35.8C) pre-O and 97.16(36.2C) post-O. I have been temping on and off for over a year and tried different brands so I know it is accurate.
I feel like a snake....

Sarah, I can't wait to see your test results over the next few days! 9 dpo is definitely early to test so there is plenty of hope!

A little temp drop again and I tested an hour and half before I usually do because the dog woke me up. I'm not feeling so confident at the moment.

So I had an ultrasound today. My GP is the one who diagnosed me with PCOS and said that I have symptoms and the blood test so that's good enough. I've had an ultrasound in the past that has shown nothing so I wasn't expecting much.

The lady who was doing the ultrasound said that I had some features of PCOS on my ovaries but some features that weren't suggestive. Basically, I have a lot of follicles and they are larger than normal. But she said it looks like I ovulated because she could see the corpus luteum. She couldn't be sure if it was O from this cycle or from the previous.

So no answers and I'll probably be told there's nothing wrong because I ovulated.

I tested this evening, only on a 1 hour hold (but I wanted to get in before DH came home from work). It was a BFN, 10DPO.

Hi Girls! I wanted to pop over and say how much I miss you! The first tri board is not as exciting as this board, just a lot of talking about early symptoms and a couple times a week we lose a member due to miscarriage. I had a wonderful bump buddy but she had miscarriage last weekend. I am 6 weeks 4 days and completely terrified about having a miscarriage, but trying to say optimistic and moving forward. I hope to see everyone over on the pregnancy forums soon!

Sarah- 10dpo is still early, keep on testing!
Iloveme29- The waiting game sucks. I know what its like to "try" at home while waiting for the next step but knowing its not likely going to happen.
Joy- I hope clomid helps you like it helped me!
Inked Lady- Sorry the sperm wash didn't come out great. I hope your DH is doing is part to help increase his sperm quality (supplements, no smoking, exercising, eating right) because you have been working so hard to make this happen!

I MISS YOU ALL!!!!

@joy lucky you. im scared to try clomid again it gave me bad headaches and I had sweats during the day and worsened at night. And your temp rises are still a rise so hopefully it stays up there.

@Sarah hang in there its not over until AF shows. about pcos ovaries my RE says having multiple follies is better than none. and luckily you don't have any cysts, so no worries TTC is okay with pcos ovaries just a little more challenging.

@2Ducks miss you as well. Good to hear from you. Sorry to hear of those ladies having MC. How is it going for you have you had your betas? and a U/S yet?

I have question ladies, today makes CD3 for me, my AF is still very light, just enough for a panty liner. ive had this before but im so used to it coming full flow by now. idk if that's normal. im happy that it showed but barley :shrug:

2 ducks, thanks for popping back. I noticed on my brief trip to the First Trimester board that it was actually more nerve wracking than anything. I bet the reminder of others having a MC is scary! Remember that you're doing the best you can. I knew that there was nothing more I could do to make it continue or not. Anyway, we are all still here, feel free to come back and impart your knowledge with us haha.

Iloveme, I agree. I'm glad that it's not any worse. She didn't say anything about cysts, just follicles. She did said it was normal for younger women to have more than older women, but I had more than that. I've been having really rubbish sleeps so I'm not sure how accurate my temps are but they're looking ok at the moment. My AFs are usually like that too, not sure what it means, but it's nice for to not be heavy!

Good morning gals!

How is everyone doing?Sarah, Iloveme, what dpo or cd are you now?

I am on my second 75g clomid cycle (50g first cycle). Yesterday was cd12, and my ob/gyn was happy with the monitoring results : oestradiol at 99 and a big follicle at 12,4 (+others below 10). So hopefully I will O earlier this cycle (cd27 last cycle)

Good luck to you all!

Hi Joy, that's good to hear! I've got my FX that 75mg is going to work.

I'm 15DPO today, AF is due today, but no sign of her yet. You'll see by my chart that my temp's dropped well and truly. Maybe FF got my O date right with that temp I disregarded. Maybe I'm just 12DPO today? Either way, I'm not thinking I'm pregnant.

Good morning gals!

How is everyone doing?Sarah, Iloveme, what dpo or cd are you now?

I am on my second 75g clomid cycle (50g first cycle). Yesterday was cd12, and my ob/gyn was happy with the monitoring results : oestradiol at 99 and a big follicle at 12,4 (+others below 10). So hopefully I will O earlier this cycle (cd27 last cycle)

Good luck to you all!

that's good news. will you be using the ovidrel shot?

im on CD8 waiting to see if I will O this cycle. going to see my RE on Monday :coffee:

Average cycles had been about 38 days but very irregular. My last cycle was anovulatory. And this one is on CD59!!! My app thinks I ovulated on CD25, but I am skeptical because my temp didn't stay elevated. Just 4 one day spikes since then. No AF and no BFP. Finally got fed up and went to the doctor this week. She plans to put me on clomid. I have cramps right now that make me think AF is coming. Frustrated, confused, sad. :(

Hey all! 11 dpiui today. Feeling twinges and super light cramping (not at all like AF) since yesterday, BB's are super heavy, bloated and sore, face is breaking out like crazy (thank you progesterone!). Took a CB+ With fmu (I know blue dyes have a nasty rep.), but I got a VVF +within 2-3 minutes. Took a FRER with SMU on a 3.5-4hr hold and got super, super shadowy squinter. I had to tweak the FRER picture and invert it for it to be visible on camera. I currently have a running thread on the Pregnancy Test board as I'm going to try again tomorrow with a CB Digi with FMU. I'm really trying not to get my hopes up since blue dyes are so notorious for false positives. :thumbup:

I haven't even told DH yet. I have a plan though if this does turn out to be a bfp..... He'll be getting an early birthday present and will more than likely cry.

Inked lady, I definitely see a second line on your clear blue! FX for you!!

Looks like yesterday's test was a false positive. Tested again today with fmu with CB digi, first signal (Walmart), and another CB +/-, and got negatives across the board. :nope:

https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a12/S1cTransitGlor1a/Images%20of%20myself/650570C6-F883-4B7C-8390-4A2465798E73_zpshxtjlibk.jpg

Inkedlady, there is still hope until af arrives... :hugs: keep us posted with your test results tomorrow

Sarah, what dpo are you now? Did af show up?

I finally got a positive opk yesterday on cd17! It was still positive this morning so it's bd time for me!

Let's hope this 2nd clomid cycle does the trick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->