Any other June due dates yet?

SaraEmily

Mom of 2 girls
Reaction score
I just got my :bfp: 2 days ago and I'm super excited, but nervous because it's so early. According to my LMP I'm due around June 6th.

I was worried because I had no symptoms but today I woke up with sore nipples and cramping. Feels like AF is coming but I remember feeling like this last time as well. Hopefully first tri goes back fast!

Any other June ladies here yet? How are you feeling?

According to ff I'm due June 11!!! Just got my BFP last night at 9 DPO!! I know it's early and I cautiously pregnant! I'm just so excited!! I feel great just a cold! H&H 9 months!!!

I just got my :bfp: 2 days ago and I'm super excited, but nervous because it's so early. According to my LMP I'm due around June 6th.

I was worried because I had no symptoms but today I woke up with sore nipples and cramping. Feels like AF is coming but I remember feeling like this last time as well. Hopefully first tri goes back fast!

I'm 6th June also!!! So exciting :happydance:

Congrats and happy & healthy 9 months to both of you! :)

Congrats to you all :)

I'm estimated 3rd-5th if June not sure yet I had my first BFP at 11DPO, then 13dpo and a just making sure one yesterday at 17dpo haha

Any of you ladies seen a doctor yet? Or got an antenatal booking form yet?

Hi ladies! Do you care if I join!?! I need some preggo company as my hubby wants me to wait until the 3 month mark to tell anyone as I have had previous miscarriages! Hard not to tell anyone! Sooo, the question was asked about anyone going to the doc. I hve and confirmed with a blood test as their in office urine test said negative. I just went to take my 2nd beta yesterday and get the results today to make sure the numbers are doubling bcuz Im really early! Congratulations and H&H 9 months to all of you!!!

Sara I still feel like af is coming at times and my lower back is already achy lol

According to ff I'm due June 11!!! Just got my BFP last night at 9 DPO!! I know it's early and I cautiously pregnant! I'm just so excited!! I feel great just a cold! H&H 9 months!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Hi, hope you don't mind me joining I found out I'm pregnant with my second yesterday at 11dpo :) I worked out my due date as the 9th of June! I have a doctors appointment Monday! Hope you ladies are well!

Congrats to all of you ladies! June 9th over here! You girls should join our june group (click banner in my sig)! And we can ride this journey together!

June 4. I have my first scan a week from Monday. The days are going by sooooooo slow.

I haven't been to see a doctor yet. I just found out that my OB I had with my last pregnancy doesn't take my insurance plan anymore so now I've got to find someone else.

Idk if it's pregnancy hormones or what but I actually cried when I called and they told me that haha. I loved her and was so excited to see her again for my next pregnancy, and now I've got to start over trying to find another I like.

Hi ladies!

Hope you don't mind if I join too! I'm due 4th June, the day after OH birthday!
I haven't seen a doctor yet and probably won't for a few more weeks. Feeling a bit more relaxed this time around :) x

Sarah, I seem to be crying over little things I normally wouldn't be too! My OH was like what's happened?! Lol, my hormones are playing havoc with me :dohh: x

I'm really exhausted, gassy and NOT hungry! Does anyone else kinda wish they didn't know as early as we do? I guess it's a catch 22! I'm glad I know but I'm also scared/nervous that I'm still brand spankin' new pregnant!

When are you guys making an appointment? I thought about waiting until 5 weeks or so, so I can hear the heartbeat.

I'm really exhausted, gassy and NOT hungry! Does anyone else kinda wish they didn't know as early as we do? I guess it's a catch 22! I'm glad I know but I'm also scared/nervous that I'm still brand spankin' new pregnant!

When are you guys making an appointment? I thought about waiting until 5 weeks or so, so I can hear the heartbeat.

Yes it definitely sucks knowing so early! Time is gonna drag.

Around here doctors don't want to see you until 8-10 weeks if you're not having complications. I wouldn't recommend going before then. Ultrasounds often won't find the baby and you may not hear a heartbeat before then. Dating scans are most accurate between 8-10 weeks.

Last time I wasn't able to get an appointment until I was 14 weeks, which was such a long wait but it wasn't a big deal. I was far enough along to hear the heartbeat and get a really good ultrasound picture.

Around here doctors don't want to see you until 8-10 weeks if you're not having complications. I wouldn't recommend going before then. Ultrasounds often won't find the baby and you may not hear a heartbeat before then. Dating scans are most accurate between 8-10 weeks.

Last time I wasn't able to get an appointment until I was 14 weeks, which was such a long wait but it wasn't a big deal. I was far enough along to hear the heartbeat and get a really good ultrasound picture.

hmmm...that probably is smart to wait until you can at least hear the heartbeat. you kinda just go in for them to tell you the due date if you go too early huh? lol

hmmm...that probably is smart to wait until you can at least hear the heartbeat. you kinda just go in for them to tell you the due date if you go too early huh? lol

Yeah you really just pee in a cup and they take your medical history. Oh and blood work. Nothing exciting lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->