Any other June due dates yet?

just got my bfp this morning! I think my due date would be around June 1 or 2

Hi all and congrats! I'm due June 8th with my second!
How are you all felling? I've hit headaches that won't
go away, period type cramps, backache, and a slight bit
of nausea :( oh and my gosh a whole lotta bloat!!

I have hearburn, some mild cramps and feel bloated. And my nipples are sensitive to touch although they are not sore. I will not mind more symptoms like Nausea since they contribute to a peace of mind. (Yeah.. I know I should be careful what I wish for)

My pants aren't really fitting and my boobs are enormous.
I notice it but no one else does :)

Hi everyone!
I'm expecting baby no 2 4th June! I'm so excited but nervous in these early days!
So far I've had the headache from hell, sore boobs, af type cramps, back ache, slight nausea and the worst thing so far has been the fatigue! Omg I hope it gets easier as its so much more of a struggle this time round having a 2 year old to run round after aswell!
Pinkpolkadot, I'm sure I remember you on here around the same time as me last time round!

Hi everyone!
I'm expecting baby no 2 4th June! I'm so excited but nervous in these early days!
So far I've had the headache from hell, sore boobs, af type cramps, back ache, slight nausea and the worst thing so far has been the fatigue! Omg I hope it gets easier as its so much more of a struggle this time round having a 2 year old to run round after aswell!
Pinkpolkadot, I'm sure I remember you on here around the same time as me last time round!

:hi: again, yes I remember! I know what you mean about having a 2 year old :haha:

Hello, how is everyone? Is anyone else peeing more already?

I had to pee like every 10 minutes last week! That's one of the reasons I started to suspect I was pregnant. It's calmed down a little now though.

Hello ladies , may I join ?
I got my BFP yesterday . We have been trying only for 2 months which we both got pregnant but last month ended up miscarrying . Hopefully this one is going to stick .
I have on and off mild symptoms like Brest tenderness and mild nausea . And I do pee VERY often :D .
We also have 18 month old boy named Michael .
Congrats to all of you and happy and healthy pregnancy to all of us :)
And my due date should be June 14 ( my sisters wedding day )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->