Any other June due dates yet?

Hi ladies! I hope you don't mind if I join in! I have worked out my due date to be 9 June and Am 13DPO today, had a squinter at 10DPO which has steadily got darker :thumbup: I had some spotting but seems to have tailed off now.

I am feeling OK, bit of nausea and quite crampy on and off. The only thing worrying me is no sore BBs as they were killing last time!

I'm due 2nd June !! Feeling ok, slight morning sickness in the evening, gassy and really sore BBs but apart from that I feel good!! Not going to see the doctor until I'm 8 weeks, this is number 2 so I'm just going to spread thing out a bit as I know the first bit can drag!! :happydance:

I'm due June 6th too.

This is my first 'official' post in the first trimester section, I've been lurking since I had my bfp on Tuesday but I feel like I'm a bit of a fraud because it still doesn't feel real (even though I've taken 5 tests :blush: after the first two I've been doing them just because I like seeing the lines :blush: )

I've been feeling poorly for a few days and after fainting at work I did a test. Due around June 5th. I already have a 15 month old daughter who's birthday is also june

June 4th here!!! No Dr appt made yet. She won't get me in til 10 weeks or so anyway. Is it silly to be excited to tell your ob again!? She told me not to get my hopes up of getting pregnant first month trying again as there is only a 30% chance. Well we did!! Lol. No symptoms. Been battling a cold for weeks-that's all I feel- run down from it.

June 4th here!!! No Dr appt made yet. She won't get me in til 10 weeks or so anyway. Is it silly to be excited to tell your ob again!? She told me not to get my hopes up of getting pregnant first month trying again as there is only a 30% chance. Well we did!! Lol. No symptoms. Been battling a cold for weeks-that's all I feel- run down from it.

Same here. We got pregnant the first month trying with our daughter, and now the first month trying with this one. I really didn't think it was gonna happen so soon.

Hi ladies! According to FF I'm due 10th of June (from ovulation not LMP because I O'd late on CD20).

Today I am 4 weeks 1 day. I got my BFP on 10DPO and the line got darker and darker every day :thumbup:

This is my second pregnancy, my last one ended in mc at 6 weeks. This is my third cycle since my mc and we've been TTC for 11 months.

My beta HCG last time was only 54 at 17DPO so it didn't look great from the start. I had a blood test this time around at 13DPO and my beta HCG was 120 so the doc was really happy that it was double what it was at my best last time. He's sending me for another blood test next week just to check that they are rising.

I'm feeling so cautious, but just trying to take it one day at a time :flower:

Hi pinkpolkadot!
We have the same due date 9th June :)
Xxx

I'm also due in June (around the 8th)...with baby #3!
Congrats to you!!!

Hi pinkpolkadot!
We have the same due date 9th June :)
Xxx

:happydance: it's so exciting but seems such a long way off! Dr gave me an EDD of 5 june but she just did it from my LMP so I think my date worked out from from O is more accurate as I O late, will stick with that until my dating scan :thumbup:

Hi ladies! According to FF I'm due 10th of June (from ovulation not LMP because I O'd late on CD20).

Today I am 4 weeks 1 day. I got my BFP on 10DPO and the line got darker and darker every day :thumbup:

This is my second pregnancy, my last one ended in mc at 6 weeks. This is my third cycle since my mc and we've been TTC for 11 months.

My beta HCG last time was only 54 at 17DPO so it didn't look great from the start. I had a blood test this time around at 13DPO and my beta HCG was 120 so the doc was really happy that it was double what it was at my best last time. He's sending me for another blood test next week just to check that they are rising.

I'm feeling so cautious, but just trying to take it one day at a time :flower:

Sorry for your loss :hugs: FX for a sticky bean, your numbers sound good :thumbup:

Hi ladies,

I got my bfp today (I just know plus have had three lines on three different types of tests - eep!). I'm 9dpo and due date is 14 June 2014.

I feel very relaxed at the moment, but my darling son was born at 29 weeks so I'm anticipating a scary journey. I'm going to test for the next few days and go to my dr next week to be referred to the High Risk clinic...

I am also due 3rd June 2014. Congratulations to all mommas here.

Hi all and congrats! I'm due June 8th with my second!
How are you all felling? I've hit headaches that won't
go away, period type cramps, backache, and a slight bit
of nausea :( oh and my gosh a whole lotta bloat!!

Congrats! I also have AF type cramps, nausea, a cold I can't shift and gas, oh the joys of the first tri! But not complaining, it's the only time I would welcome these things :haha:

I've not many symptoms tbh I have sore breasts & feeling a little nauseous if I've not eaten in a while but that's it apart from bloating in the evening xx

Congrats! I also have AF type cramps, nausea, a cold I can't shift and gas, oh the joys of the first tri! But not complaining, it's the only time I would welcome these things :haha:

Haha the gas! I forgot about that! I deffinitly have it as well!
Especially at night I notice! So crazy! I am happy to have these
symptoms... Means baby is doing well!

Does anyone have a belly yet?!? I do :S lol and I'm only 4w3d!! But I'm short
;)

I definitely have a noticeable bloat.. That I can notice anyway :haha:
OH thinks I'm crazy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members