Any other 'lucky' pregnant women out there?

I do get quite bad pelvis pain when I have been static for a while but in the grand scheme of things, I am actually very well! Still walk up to two miles a day just for pleasure.

It's really not that bad! :thumbup:

Right now I'm not all that bad other than some pain in my pubic bone when I get out of bed, roll over, or lift my legs too high. I've had a touch of heartburn but nothing horrible or regular even with two boys pushing my stomach into my chest.

i've been "lucky" too! when mothers ask how my pregnancy has been, i try and think of not-so-pleasant things, b/c who wants to hear 'yeah, it's been great; no complaints'.

i am honestly fortunate, too, though b/c i did a TON of pilates leading up to my pregnancy and any sort of ache that has crept up during this pregnancy, i know how to nip in the bud, b/c i'm a total anatomy geek, alignment nerd, and pilates teacher! AND i don't work full-time so i'm not constantly stressed.

hope the good luck rubs off on some of the other ladies! xx

p.s. though, when people then ask if i love being pregnant, i can honestly say 'no, i'd like to have my daily glass of wine' :)

I felt great my first 2 pregnancies and I'm right miserable with this one! Pain and misery free pregs are a blessing and each pregnancy is different! Enjoy!

I am tired and find it hard to lean down, but other than that my pregnancy has been pretty easy. I am due in 7 days and still working, I watch 4 kids in my home, plus my 2 girls. I feel like I am doing pretty good considering. I still get my housework done just about every day, play with the kids, walk to the park...etc my life hasn't really changed except my energy level. That and I have WAY less patience, lol.... But that might be because I am tired. I find I am more snippy around 2pm and thats when I really wish I could just grab a nap

My first two pregnancies were painful and rough. This time, at 40yrs old, I decided to be proactive. I researched a good chiropractor that specializes in pregnancy, and been going every week (luckily covered by insurance). I've literally had no pain issues in my former trouble spots(back, neck, shoulder, and wrists). Ironically, I've ended up with some heart related issues this time so have had to curtail some activity- but it's been a lifesaver being pain free chasing after a one yr old and keeping up with a 4 yr old!

I really think I've been lucky too! I had no ms, cravings or tiredness. I've had weeks of pretty bad hearburn and 2 weeks of terrible sciatica when I could hardly walk but that's nothing compared to some girls. I'm also an "older" mum-to-be so was expecting tons of aches and pains and loads of other stuff but I've still been exercising 5 times a week, have a normal appetite and can get on with my jobs. I'm scared though in case I want baby #2 and I won't get so lucky!! x

Me.... w my dd I had bad back pain an was on bedrest... I feel great besides hormones lol:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->