Any other young mums to be here?

stephster1334

Reaction score
Hi all Im Steph and I'm 18 yrs old expecting for the first time (planned) was just wondering if there were any other young mums to be here? Xx

Hey hun :) I'm a young (planned) mum too, but just wanted to ask if you've seen the teenage pregnancy forums? There are certainly lots of young mums on there. You're welcome to post here to of course but it's maybe not the place to look for young mummies.
All the same, hello to you, how you getting on?
:hugs:

Didn't know there was a teen pregnancy forum lol I'm doing quite well, not suffered from any morning sickness luckily! Just so tired all the time, but can't seem to sleep :( how are you getting on? How far along are you? I'm somewhere between 9&12 weeks not sure as I had a mini period which we don't know wether was a period or not lol x

Hi stepster,
I'm 21 and expecting my first too :) Congrats! x

Hi!
I'm 21, 5 weeks and 1 day. And this will be my very first!
So your not alone out there my friend. :)

Hi :) I am 22 and he is 26. Our angel baby was conceived when I was 21 and he was 25. So this will hopefully be our rainbow... <3 I am currently 5+6 and am trying to kick caffine but its so hard... I am staying under 200 mg a day but it still makes me nervous drinking any at all!

Hi there i had my son at 17 im now 21 today lol and pregnant with #2 im 4 weeksish

Hi im 23 and pregnant with baby number 3! I had my son when I was 18, had my daughter when I was 22 but this baby was a surprise!xx

Hey and welcome :)

I Feel like a young mum :). I'm 24 and DH is 23 - we have a 16 month old and pregnant with number 2

Xx

Hey, Im 21 and expecting my second. Had my daughter at 18 :) xx

Popping over from 2nd Tri :)
I'm a young mum too, I'm 20, have a 17 month old little boy, found out we were expecting him a few weeks after my 18th birthday :) and now I'm 16+1 with number 2 :)
Both semi planned - more NTNP tho, just saw where it took us and if it was meant to be, as we had an unplanned pregnancy a few month before my son which we lost.
Have a happy and healthy pregnancy :) x

I'm 23 :) 12 weeks pregnant tomorrow and my scan on Friday :) x

I'm 23 and pregnant with number two!

I got pregnant with Isabella at 20! :) planned like this baby!

Nice to meet you all! :)

I'm 22 and expecting my first in June 2014. Hello!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->