Any others staying team YELLOW?

maddiesmum1

Reaction score
Hey alllllll
This little bug is our third and final bub and as we found out the gender with the first two, we aren't finding out with this one! Anyone else?:flower:

I think we are. I'd like to find out, but my husband really wants it to be a surprise. We'll see if he changes his mind, but he seems pretty passionate about a surprise and I don't feel the urge to know enough to tell him he can't have it.

We are!! Same situation as you, 3rd and final, found out with both our girls. This time will be a total surprise!!! <3

We are team yellow.
We found out with our first but didn't with the others. I love the guessing and the wondering of what it will be and my
Husband telling me once they're born. Great feeling

We are staying team yellow too. We did for the first. I loved finding out after he had been delivered and no chance of gender disappointment to deal with this time - genuinely happy with either. :)

Surprise baby. First one was too. &#55357;&#56832;

We are staying team yellow too :)

We didn't find out with our first, and it was so nice. I found birth pretty traumatic and didn't get that big rush of love that I was expecting straight away, so finding out the sex at the birth was a really nice moment and I'm so glad that we did it.

Yay I'm glad I'm not alone here! I am so excited for my husband to tell me what it is! Mind you, he didnt make it in time for my seconds birth lol she came too fast !

Team yellow here! The same as you - this is our third and last. We found out with both of our kids before this and still have all the gear, so I figure this is our last chance for the big surprise!

We will be team yellow... it's nice to have a surprise I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->