any over 40s ttc

Good luck, crossing my fingers and toes.
My pain sharp pain has just stopped for the moment, knackering, still dull aches, still no AF..........(again normally AF shows its face before the cramps begin..)

Sounding like there's some really positive symptoms building up here. Fingers crosssed for everyone x

: i agree, im sure there are going to be a few bfp very very soon, lots of good strong symptoms :happydance:

Good morning all!!!

Well, I was awake at 3am and unable to get back to sleep. That is normally a sign of the :witch: showing. Was very hungry though!
Am going away for the weekend to take my mind of it, otherwise I think I am going to go mad!!!

So you ladies have yourself a good weekend and hopefully I will come back to some really good news!

Good morning all!!!

Well, I was awake at 3am and unable to get back to sleep. That is normally a sign of the :witch: showing. Was very hungry though!
Am going away for the weekend to take my mind of it, otherwise I think I am going to go mad!!!

So you ladies have yourself a good weekend and hopefully I will come back to some really good news!

Good Morning Hun, Have a really good relaxing weekend and we all await your :bfp: news on your return :hugs:

I dont think there will be a BFP for me this month Tina. Apart from the odd cramping and quite sharp on the left hand side last night, feeling a little sick, tiredness, oh and lots of spots, there is nothing.

I dont have many symptoms, so figured I am probably out. Getting a little down about it now, but that is probably pms!! Anyway, i will try and have a relaxing weekend, if you can call it that with 4 girlies running around like headless chickens lol!! My two have not seen my OH's girls for a good month or so now, so all are really excited.

Now, have you tested yet????

Good morning all!!!

morning, have a great weekend and chillax, :hugs:

Thanks Always Hope, you too.

Cant wait to hear from ALL of you after the weekend. You are all very special people!!!!

I dont think there will be a BFP for me this month Tina. Apart from the odd cramping and quite sharp on the left hand side last night, feeling a little sick, tiredness, oh and lots of spots, there is nothing.

I dont have many symptoms, so figured I am probably out. Getting a little down about it now, but that is probably pms!! Anyway, i will try and have a relaxing weekend, if you can call it that with 4 girlies running around like headless chickens lol!! My two have not seen my OH's girls for a good month or so now, so all are really excited.

Oh bless sounds like you have a really good one planned , its probably just wot you need, im supposed to be flying to Rome with my OH in a week to see my inlaws (all italian), but i dont think i will be flying as this nausea has been with me now every day for a week bar one day and it just doesnt ease up, the bloody headache is getting me down too, ewcm now, constipated like u wont believe, and falling asleep in the car now as well as in doors as and when i sit down lol and the OH says arent we supposed to take the kids out int he car to get them to sleep !!!!! , no i havent tested yet and dont know whether to either just dont want the disappointment i suppose !!
Best wished fo the weekend - enjoy it and forget the rest just for the weekend Hun... I will leave you a message if i know before you get back !!
Tina

Oh Tina, it all sounds good!!!

I will look foward to the message from you!!!!!!!

Reckon I am going to see a few BFP's when I return.

Take care!!

Oh bless sounds like you have a really good one planned , its probably just wot you need, im supposed to be flying to Rome with my OH in a week to see my inlaws (all italian), but i dont think i will be flying as this nausea has been with me now every day for a week bar one day and it just doesnt ease up, the bloody headache is getting me down too, ewcm now, constipated like u wont believe, and falling asleep in the car now as well as in doors as and when i sit down lol and the OH says arent we supposed to take the kids out int he car to get them to sleep !!!!! , no i havent tested yet and dont know whether to either just dont want the disappointment i suppose !!
Best wished fo the weekend - enjoy it and forget the rest just for the weekend Hun... I will leave you a message if i know before you get back !!
Tina

wow how can you not test Tina, you have the patience of a saint !!!!, its sounds so promising!!!!! if i had even one of those symptoms id have been poas every 10 mins lol... if you have had successful results with an early test before i would definately poas... i can understand you not wanting to fly , being up in the air and feeling icky is not a good mix.. aeroplane toilets are so not the best place to have to puke in, .. im still not expecting anything other than the witch for me, the more i think about it the more im convinced i was even b/d at the right time but its cool if i get af this month, i need to lose about half astone first anyway ive decided, so ill just be happy if you all get your bfp's :)

hi ladies so glad to hear am not the only one struggling with this issue, have had so many negative remarks made by people when talk about ttc at MY AGE :growlmad: Hang while I pop off to get zimmer frame, was 39 when got preg last time and kept getting neg comments then, had 4d scan and was told had preg of 16yr old :thumbup: have been trying since july this time and get so frustrated month after month but apart from hubby not really able to discuss it as everyone think am daft. have 3yr old boy from this marriage and 2 daughters from 1st marriage, all grown up. just looking for some positive reassurance, have been feeling like throwing in the towel as nothing happening and get so fed up every month when the curse arrives :cry:

hi ready to give up,.. sod other peoples neg comments, all that matters is yours and your families,.... i havnt told anyone im even trying becuae i cant be arsed with their opinions to be honest, so they will only know if and when i have any news to tell them lol... the month after month wait is a nightmare, think everyone on here would agree with that... just stick at it and hopefully you will get your bfp soon :)

hi ladies so glad to hear am not the only one struggling with this issue, have had so many negative remarks made by people when talk about ttc at MY AGE :growlmad: Hang while I pop off to get zimmer frame, was 39 when got preg last time and kept getting neg comments then, had 4d scan and was told had preg of 16yr old :thumbup: have been trying since july this time and get so frustrated month after month but apart from hubby not really able to discuss it as everyone think am daft. have 3yr old boy from this marriage and 2 daughters from 1st marriage, all grown up. just looking for some positive reassurance, have been feeling like throwing in the towel as nothing happening and get so fed up every month when the curse arrives :cry:

Stuff those negative people! Only you know what you want and if you can handle it. I'm 40 and feel more ready for a baby than I ever did 10 years ago when I had my first. Whatever other people's reactions, you can be sure of a big CONGRATULATIONS from us when you get your BFP!

:dust:

Where I live (Cambridge, UK) I know of no mothers with young kids under 35. I hit 40 this year and the neighbours within half a mile of me are all early 40s, pushing prams. Here, you're not considered an Older Mum by a midwife until you're 40 (presumably because otherwise the NHS would have to stump up for extra tests!). The demography is skewed because of the nature of the city and its jobs. So, 'readytogiveup' and 'always hope' and others on this thread, much of the being-too-old thing is perception. It's so 'normal' to be having a baby in your 40s here that I see our age group looking at a young girl with a pram saying 'blimey she looks far too young - hope she's her sister'. The reality is that she's probably 25 not 15, and we can't tell the difference any more (my undergrad students look 14 to me - that really is a sign of old age creeping up on us!!). I know that the statistics show that it is harder to conceive but it's far from impossible.

We're TTC#2 and I'm just trying to enjoy contraception-free sex and not get too stressed about it all (plus using pre-seed and taking B6!).

Keep smiling!
-Snowdrop-

hi snowdrop, its so nice to hear some positive news re us older ladies... i live in devon and most of the pram pushers here are indeed kids themselves, i see so many around the town that seriously look like they should be doing their homework not raising babies,.. but there are a few older mums at my childrens school that may just be 40 but not many, maybe a handfull :O

hiya girls i did a test at 12ish and it came back a BFN so i wont be doing that again bt i still feel rank !!
Good luck to you all will let you know wot happens after monday when my period is due !

hiya girls i did a test at 12ish and it came back a BFN so i wont be doing that again bt i still feel rank !!
Good luck to you all will let you know wot happens after monday when my period is due !

Afternoon everybody, I jusy did a test and also came back BFN!
The really bad pain in my side from yesterday has now gone, and today have spotting, still no sign of AF so still hopeful as yesterday could have just been implantation.
I am normally 25days and today makes 27days, but yesterday was only 12DPO (if the pain I had on 21st was ovulation pain...)

Oh well will have to wait and see over the weekend what happens, have a spare test so will wait till Sunday if no AF shows....then doctors on Tuesday.

Have a great weekend everybody! (I want to go to Rome with inkdvhick!!)
Kxxx

inkdchick and blondebaby boo for the bfn.. but im still hopefully you will both get bfp's, inkdchick test may just not pick it up being a tad early and blonde baby maybe ovulated later, so im still crossing everything i have for you both x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->