Any "plus-size", bigger gals TTC their first? :)

:hi: ladies

I am 29 yr old over 200lbs been trying since June last year. I have been diagnosed with PCOS and I am on metformin 1500g. I havent been ovulating so my gynae has put me on Provera and clomid which I start in February. My sister and sister in law are both small and pregnant and its so difficult for me because I was married way before them and I still dont have a baby :cry:

would love to join this thread :hugs:

Hi there, I'm Teri. I'm 23, I weight about 15 stone and im 5ft 6. Would love to join this as I'm now terrified that ill struggle to get pregnant as (by my doctors word) too fat!! Hoping to hear lots of positive stories on here :) xxx

:hi: ladies

I am 29 yr old over 200lbs been trying since June last year. I have been diagnosed with PCOS and I am on metformin 1500g. I havent been ovulating so my gynae has put me on Provera and clomid which I start in February. My sister and sister in law are both small and pregnant and its so difficult for me because I was married way before them and I still dont have a baby :cry:

would love to join this thread :hugs:

Hi! :hugs: Sorry to hear you are going through so much to get pregnant. Hope you get your LO soon :hugs:

Hi there, I'm Teri. I'm 23, I weight about 15 stone and im 5ft 6. Would love to join this as I'm now terrified that ill struggle to get pregnant as (by my doctors word) too fat!! Hoping to hear lots of positive stories on here :) xxx

Hi Teri....I think that too fat crap is a load of bologna! I mean look at all the obese women out there that have kids! And the "too" skinny women that logically shouldn't be able to get pregnant because of low body fat. Or the Crack and meth heads that have kid after kid after kid! Sorry for the mini rant...I'm just tired of people, especially, docs giving us crap for being bigger. It's an excuse not to help us, IMO. :growlmad: HMPH!

With that being said...I'm sending you lots of sticky dust and hope you get your LO soon too. Remember women of ALL sizes have trouble conceiving some times...not saying getting healthier isn't a good idea for us. Just saying we can be happy and have our LOs too! :dust:

Hi ladies, I'm 23yrs old, 177lbs and 5'4. I have been TTC for just about a year now. I have been prescribed metformin but don't take it, as I think it may be the cause of my gallbladder issues. Any one else here experience gallbladder attacks? It makes me worried a bit about getting pregnant as there'd be no option for surgery or medicating the pain!

I had gall bladder attacks they were bad. Cant you have your gall bladder removed now? Mine has been out for a year and a half and its been great!

I could, it's been offered to me, but I can't afford the time off work. I'm I. The middle of an attack right now :(

Yeah they are no fun thats for sure. When I had my attacks they were so bad I had to leave work. So I thought better to take a couple weeks off then to have to take so many days off because of attacks. Depending on what you do you may be able to go back after a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->