Any "plus-size", bigger gals TTC their first? :)

Im a biiger girl too. Have been all my life. The docs say my baby maker is fine, aside that I have irregular periods ( 60+ ) day cycles or more sometimes. My man and I are trying. I am taking Fertil Aid and Vitex in hopes that it will kick start Aunt Flo and regular ovulations. I am on week 3 for taking them. I notice some slight changes... but nothing note worthy yet. Good luck to us all!!! :hugs:

Wooooo! The new Team Curvy Bumps thread is up!
Click :arrow: here

So now we have a list of members and a count for bfps. It took ages to go through all the posts on this thread! but by my calculations we have 77 different ladies and have had 4 bfps so far!

*phew* I am knackered, glad I have no chance of being PG this month cos I'm gonna drink me some :wine:

Hope to see you all over on the new thread!

^^^^ come and join our new thread where we all lurk now!! Can't wait to see you there!!

Ladies we dont use this site anymore, click the arrow and join us in our new thread team curvy bumps xx

I'm new!! I weigh 200 pounds and 2 years old TTC #1. I've always loved been a curvy girl - and OH wouldnt have it any other way. But now after 16 months TTC we went to docs and I know from books and advise that to be helped with any fetility aid they want you to be at least a 30 BMI - which certainly isn't me.

So out with the fizzy pop and sweets and in with the wholemeal pasta, chicken and veg!! Im not losing weight for vanity - purely to help me get pg!! My OH is trying too because his sperm count is low. He's supportive in everyway he can but a little gutted Im losing my curves (as am I to be truthful!).

Is anyone else losing weight for pg reasons?? I wish I didnt have to but I know it'll help.

GOOD LUCK to everyone!! x

Just found this thread. I am 193 lbs. Used to be 220...went down to 169 and back up to 193 again. I am trying to excerise and walk more but I am worried that my weight may be an issue.

Any BFPs in here yet?!

:hi: come and join us! Well done on your weight loss so far! :thumbup:

no official bfps to report from team curvy bump just yet, but we're all hopeful!

It's official, BFP I got on May 3rd!!!!!! Just wanted to share with all you beautiful big girls that it's possible!!!!! Baby dust to all!!!!!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 5
Just found this thread. I am 193 lbs. Used to be 220...went down to 169 and back up to 193 again. I am trying to excerise and walk more but I am worried that my weight may be an issue.

Any BFPs in here yet?!

:hi: come and join us! Well done on your weight loss so far! :thumbup:

no official bfps to report from team curvy bump just yet, but we're all hopeful!

It's official, BFP I got on May 3rd!!!!!! Just wanted to share with all you beautiful big girls that it's possible!!!!! Baby dust to all!!!!!

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u440/Jojocoombe/BnB%20stuff/bfp.png

So pleased for you!!

I'll add you on the count on the other thread!!
Thanks for coming back to tell us xx

Also a bigger girl, I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 17 and weight has always been a struggle for me. I am eating healthy, working out, and hoping to lose a bit of weight in order to make it easier for me to get pregnant.

Also a bigger girl, I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 17 and weight has always been a struggle for me. I am eating healthy, working out, and hoping to lose a bit of weight in order to make it easier for me to get pregnant.

Come and join us on the team curvy bumps thread!

Can i join?

We are NTNP and i weigh 279lbs, we have both agreed to start TTC when i get down to 252, but it seems so far away and im really struggling but hey ho hopefully ill get there, seems less daunting doing it in numbers rather than stones :)

Can i join?

We are NTNP and i weigh 279lbs, we have both agreed to start TTC when i get down to 252, but it seems so far away and im really struggling but hey ho hopefully ill get there, seems less daunting doing it in numbers rather than stones :)

Welcome along Princess we would love to have you on board but we don't really post here anymore so come across and join us on our Team Curvy Bump thread

:thumbup: xxx

Can i join?

Welcome along Princess we would love to have you on board but we don't really post here anymore so come across and join us on our Team Curvy Bump thread

:thumbup: xxx

hi ladies thought i would introduce myself. I have recently been diagnoised with PCOS arounf 4 months ago, i am currently also on metforming 1500 which i have been for the past 3 months and have been refused any further vertility treatment ie: clomid by the gyno until i loose around 4 stone, very fustrating and I have to date managed to loose a stone but really struggled with that. xx

Hi sparklelight! Welcome to the group. We don't post on this thread anymore, we moved to a new one (click on the Team curvy bumps link in my signature). You are more than welcome to join us there. Good luck with losing the weight. We all know very well what a struggle that is. As for as clomid goes, have you heard of soy isoflavones? They are taken like clomid and they are supposed to work the same way as clomid. I'll be taking them next cycle if this one doesn't pan out.

Hello Ladies. I tried two cycles of clomid with no response. Going to be starting gonal-f and IUI. Any other ladies out there been on gonal-f?

can i join please ?
my implant is being removed october 31st and we are NTNP for a few months whilst my body gets back into its cycle. (whatever that may be)

im 252lbs iv recently joined weight watchers to try and assist with that.
i have PCOS and extreme insulin resistance.

We got married in august and we both agree its what we want next!!

This team has been pretty quiet...are all the ladies preggers?!

Come on ladies! Let's give this thread a BIG BUMP!:thumbup:

I'm with you Lilly Tame. I could use some 'plus size' support. A little about me:
I'm 5'6 190 lbs and slowly falling. At my heaviest I was 320, that was a few years ago, so it's coming off slowly, but surely.
This is my first month and first time TTC, I'm excited and optimistic. My weight definitely concerns me, but I know I am doing everything I should be to be healthy. That's all I can do. I worry about silly things like people not knowing I'm pregnant until I'm ready to pop or that my OH will be disgusted with how I look (that's all in my head I know, he's very loving) but, I still worry. I'd love to hear from some more of you and let's keep this going!

:hi: Rockinmomtobe

I'm 5'5 and 239 at last count....the heaviest I've ever been was starting this year off at 241. So I'm working my way down slowly too. One of my motivators is being able to see and feel my bump before I'm ready to pop!

This is also my first month actively TTC...but I have been around BnB the last few months gathering up as much info as possible and I hope it helps me get pregnant sooner. I'm now in my 2ww @ 3dpo...where are you in your cycle?

Sorry I didn't read this sooner, I started a new thread for this, lol. I am currently about CD8. Not sure if I will even ovulate this cycle since this is my first month off BC, but we're BDing every other day just in case. GL with your first TWW, keep me posted here or hop over to the other thread I started. I think I called it Support for Plus size TTC #1

I am 26 and I am in the 200 pound range and wear a 18/20 in clothing. My husband And I have been trying since about Septmeber.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->