Any positive stories with slow progression? (Happy ending!)

LuvallmyH

The 1 whom many call Mom
Reaction score
Got my bfp yesterday on frer 10 dpo(barely!)
IMG_2674.jpg

Had nice progression last night:

IMG_2751.jpg

Took this tonight and there is very little, if any progression in 24hrs (top most recent):

IMG_2834.jpg

I also tried an answer test (most recent on top)

IMG_2824.jpg

I feel like I'm clutching at straws. Certainly in my experience I have never had a good outcome with super slow progression. Can anyone share a positive story?

for 24 hours thats not bad progression. Being honest, I cant see a line on the first test but I can certainly see one on both of todays tests x

I think that progression is perfectly fine Hun. Don't worry yourself, the most recent frer on the top is much darker in my opinion and looks like great progression actually. Remember, the hormone double every 24-48 hours and in some cases some women have slow rising hcg (72 hours to double) everything looks good :) and CONGRATS!!

Comparing 'apples to apples'
image.jpg

They look slightly darker irl. I hate limbo, it's so stressful.

Something I like to tell women who are unsure with their progression, NEVER compare tests that are only 24 hours or less apart. ONLY compare tests that are approx. 48 hours apart. In most cases, you will not see much progression in such a short time. You often only see a real change with a 48 hour wait, no less.

I wish you luck though and hope you have your sticky bean! :flower:

So your darker lines are 11dpo right? Seriously, don't panic yet - with DS I didn't even get a squinter til 13dpo and by 15dpo progression was visible but not blaring positive if that makes sense?

Testing less than 48h apart is unlikely to show progression and you're still early.

Test again in 2 full days and see how it goes. Good luck! X

Good luck to you. The girls are right it's only 24 hours. Breathe and keep calm. My slow progression didn't end well this month but I know how stressful and agonising it is waiting and squinting at tests.

Test again in another 24 hours and I'm sure you'll have some nice comparable progression.

Barely bfp this morning. It's over. Thanks for your words of encouragement.

With this pregnant mine faided a lot in the beginning and didn't get darker till later. Hope everything goes well for you

So I tested with smu (because I love to torture myself!)
image.jpg

:wacko:

The top test looks good....good luck :) x

12dpo smu top
10dpo pm bottom
image.jpg

I can't imagine there is any hope when fmu was almost bfn & my progression is so slow.

I know everyone is different but I got a faint positive then it got lighter and lighter then got darker on about the 4th day I went on to have a girl who is 8 now so it's not always bad xxx

I'm sorry for your recent loss joy :hugs: If you don't mind me asking, did your tests look like mine?

Delta, thanks for sharing your story. It makes me feel like there could maybe be a bit of hope!

I still feel this looming doom though.

That looks like good progression to me! Here is my test progression from this pregnancy. I thought mine seemed a little slow too at first since it didn't really start darkening a lot until after AF was supposed to show. The FRER weren't really dark for me either and I was testing at 13 and 14 DPO.

Attachments

• untitled1.jpg
    untitled1.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 147
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 148
Thanks. My thread is only ten or so topics below this one '14dpo not getting darker'. If you look on page 2 you'll see my 13, 14 and 15 dpo tests. I got a 1-2 weeks on digi on 15dpo then negative on 17dpo.

Your progression looks better but feel free to take a look.

Just a quick note. My SMU and my FMU both were pretty crappy for testing. Evenings were the best.

Just wanted to say early on in a couple of pregnancies I tested practically negative with fmu, good line with aft wee, I now never use fmu to test, some women just don't get good lines with fmu I really don't know why! Xx

Just wanted to say early on in a couple of pregnancies I tested practically negative with fmu, good line with aft wee, I now never use fmu to test, some women just don't get good lines with fmu I really don't know why! Xx

That is very interesting! I was wondering why my lines never got really dark with this baby but the one I took with my first baby was really dark. I only tested with FMU with this one and with my first I tested in the evening. That's good to keep in mind when we start TTC for baby 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->