Any positive stories with slow progression? (Happy ending!)

Just read this whole thread :) so nice to see a happy ending with slower progression!
And what an amazing ultrasound , so cute already!

What a perfect little pic! Congratulations! <3 Your thread is making me question my test this morning - thinking it may just be positive after all... But who knows! Haha I'll know soon enough (I guess ;))

Lovely ultrasound picture! Great news!! :)

I wanted to ask if your test line ever got as dark as the control while you were testing?
I am still having light lines, thought they would be darker by now :( my ultrasound isn't until the 19th. Dr never did bloods so I have no clue what's going on and it's driving me nuts!

So happy to hear the positive outcomes with slow progression :)

Lovely ultrasound picture! Great news!! :)

I wanted to ask if your test line ever got as dark as the control while you were testing?
I am still having light lines, thought they would be darker by now :( my ultrasound isn't until the 19th. Dr never did bloods so I have no clue what's going on and it's driving me nuts!

So happy to hear the positive outcomes with slow progression :)

This is the last fr I took. It wasn't quite as dark as the control.
image.jpg

Thought I'd update and bump this thread. I keep seeing heartbreaking progression with frer's, and maybe this can be reassuring.

Had my nt scan & cell free dna testing. I have a 100% healthy baby boy! I'm almost 15 weeks now.

IMG_3308.jpg

Are you still active here? I just read your entire progression thread and I am in SUCH a similar boat as I await my first blood results tomorrow morning. I am so nervous. On Monday of this past week I got a SQUINTER of an IC around 9DPO. By Wednesday it was quite a bit darker. On Thursday at 12DPO I did a FRER with the new curved handle. It was definitely positive. On Friday when I did my blood work they did their in house urine test and it was very faint. On Saturday I did a repeat FRER and saw no progression, in my opinion.

You may or may not have already commented to one of my posts but in case you didn't.. mind looking at mine? Someone did tweak mine and while it may seem a hair darker, it is very minimal to me. Super worried but your story gives me hope. I am currently at risk for a repeat ectopic so slow rising HCG is very scary to me!

Attachments

• 13989593_10210332160526207_12238464_n.jpg
    13989593_10210332160526207_12238464_n.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 13988798_10210337518540154_727690844_n.jpg
    13988798_10210337518540154_727690844_n.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 14
I did respond and suggested you peek at my parenting journal to see my frer progression. I think your tests look ok. I know how you are feeling though. It's so stressful and heartbreaking.
I agree also that your actual test line looks much better with the 14dpo test. Have you tested again?
Crossing everything for you.

I have not tested again. :( I have just one FRER left and that is it. I will be heart broken to see a super faint line so I think what I am going to do is wait on the second blood results. If it seems things are progressing normally then I will try and take my last one Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.

bloods are most accurate, and unfortunately things can go either way...no way of knowing, just have to wait it out. hope for the best for you :hugs:

Blood level update: on Friday, around 13dpo, my levels were 56. I just did more blood work and will have those results tomorrow morning. I'm very nervous. My doctor said if they aren't rising normally I have to go back again Wednesday. If it seems to be rising normally then he said a scan in two weeks. Seems far off to me with an ectopic risk I don't know. :(

Just wanted to say early on in a couple of pregnancies I tested practically negative with fmu, good line with aft wee, I now never use fmu to test, some women just don't get good lines with fmu I really don't know why! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->