Any positive stories with slow progression? (Happy ending!)

Thank you all for your support! It looks like I might have a happy ending after all. At least for now everything looks like it's going in the right direction.
image.jpg

I knew they would darken and they did so lovingly :)

Definitely try to relax now if you can and enjoy this pregnancy! Everything is going well and you've actually progressed normally and wonderfully!

Happy and healthy 9 months!

The answer to you original question is yes, yours! Congratulations <3 <3 <3

I'm so happy with this! Last test I promise :)
image.jpg

I got my 2-3 weeks digi yesterday @ 17dpo :cloud9:
So far so good!

IMG_3060.jpg

Awww congratulations hun :) &#65039;xxx

I have a positive story my HCG was slow I was back and fourth to hospital was getting faint positives doctors did pee test was negative kept telling me no your not pregnant but I just knew I was... So I kept going back finally doctor agreed to do bloods, she said don't get hopes up as it's highly un likely your not.. Well 3 days later go a phone call my hcg was 62 so they had to repeat again she said it's still low so let's just wait for repeat &#65039;&#65039;well my hcg kept rising and doctor was happy with progress and I had a scan at 7 weeks and there my little bean was on the screen, now he is lay right next to me with a big smile &#9786;&#65039; And yet they swore blind I wasn't pregnant lol my tests were pants at first but then got darker and darker good luck hun xx

Luv, thank you so much for keeping this thread updated. I am in a very similar situation now with trying to see progression on these new curved FRER'S. I hate them! My progression with my son on the old frer's was drastic between 10 and 12 dpo. This time, the change is much more subtle and barely there....but that said, they look similar to yours. I am afraid this pregnancy isn't viable. You have helped renew my hope and i really appreciate it :flow:

I'll update again! I had my first scan last Friday & we saw a little baby with a nice strong heartbeat!

IMG_3177.jpg

I have read a lot of bad reviews with the new Frer. Best of luck, I hope you have a super sticky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->