Any positive stories with slow progression? (Happy ending!)

Just wanted to say early on in a couple of pregnancies I tested practically negative with fmu, good line with aft wee, I now never use fmu to test, some women just don't get good lines with fmu I really don't know why! Xx

That is very interesting! I was wondering why my lines never got really dark with this baby but the one I took with my first baby was really dark. I only tested with FMU with this one and with my first I tested in the evening. That's good to keep in mind when we start TTC for baby 3.

That is probably why:) its mad isn't it I really don't know why as fmu is supposed to have more hcg but after 11 pregnancies I know for me fmu just isn't any good! Xxx

Thanks. My thread is only ten or so topics below this one '14dpo not getting darker'. If you look on page 2 you'll see my 13, 14 and 15 dpo tests. I got a 1-2 weeks on digi on 15dpo then negative on 17dpo.

Your progression looks better but feel free to take a look.

I'd say we are/were in the same boat :hugs:
I'm cramping. Typically I get a severe back ache with my previous losses & I don't have that yet. Typically I have much better hpt progression with my successful pregnancies.
I have some ics coming I the mail today. I'll prob use one of those later. I'll save my fr for tomorrow smu.

Just wanted to say early on in a couple of pregnancies I tested practically negative with fmu, good line with aft wee, I now never use fmu to test, some women just don't get good lines with fmu I really don't know why! Xx

That is very interesting! I was wondering why my lines never got really dark with this baby but the one I took with my first baby was really dark. I only tested with FMU with this one and with my first I tested in the evening. That's good to keep in mind when we start TTC for baby 3.

That is probably why:) its mad isn't it I really don't know why as fmu is supposed to have more hcg but after 11 pregnancies I know for me fmu just isn't any good! Xxx

I'm sure it doesn't help that I practically dehydrate myself so I can test!

Good luck. Update us when you get your ICs.

I had a feeling from my 2nd test that something wasn't quite right. The not knowing is just so horrible.

I've got everything crossed for you

I thought for sure I would loose this pregnancy. Slow progression and started bleeding at 6-7 weeks, bled through the whole first trimester. But he's a stubborn one and hung on!

Literally 3 min after I took these!
image.jpg

I don't know what to say!

And then I got this!
image.jpg

Please don't be a cruel joke! I did a digi last night & it was bfn!

Comparing last nights 'dark' ic on bottom!
image.jpg

Maybe this will be a happy ending?!

Fingers crossed!! Now stop testing (says the complete POAS addict who spent like £40 on tests in the first week :rofl:) x

Fingers crossed!! Now stop testing (says the complete POAS addict who spent like £40 on tests in the first week :rofl:) x

:roll: Right!? I only have 1 frer left. And 49 Wondfos :haha:

Looks great!!!!

Doesn't seem like slow progression to me at all, your numbers always have to start somewhere!

I'm sure it doesn't help that I practically dehydrate myself so I can test!

I do this every month!! Xx

Looks great!!! Try not to stress too much (silly advice because I still stress haha) see if you can get some blood drawn

The top one on smu looks way darker to me hun. Try not to stress huni hope it continues to darken x

The top one does look darker I think it's all looking good mine was much more faint that that and it got event lighter then about 4 or 5 days later it finally started to darken x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->