Any positive stories?

Ninix

Reaction score
Hi Guys.

I am overweight and am struggling to shift the weight.

Does anyone have any success stories of overweight people who got pregnant and had a good pregnancy. Everything I read is totally depressing.

Thanks

Hi Guys.

I am overweight and am struggling to shift the weight.

Does anyone have any success stories of overweight people who got pregnant and had a good pregnancy. Everything I read is totally depressing.

Thanks

Hi Ninix,
I have a friend who is about 100 pounds or so overweight, and she now has a gorgeous little 4 month old girl. When she was TTC, she basically just focused on being as healthy as possible--she didn't crash diet, she started exercising, she doesn't smoke, and she quit drinking. She had a very uncomplicated pregnancy and delivery. I really hope the same for you, and wish you all the best!! Try not to get too discouraged. Weight is definitely an issue, but there is so much more to being healthy. Just focus on one thing at a time, and try not to get overwhelmed.

My mum was 41 and over 150lbs overweight. She stopped smoking and started eating healthy and conceived (by surprise) my happy and healthy five year old sister.

Hey sorry for replying so late. That's great thanks. I heard of one lady who was almost double my weight who had an uneventful pregnancy too, got to hold onto this... and keep trying

Thank you!!! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->