Any Scottish people got an Amazon Echo?

loeylo

1DD, 1 pup, WTT#2
Reaction score
... can it understand us?

I'm Lanarkshire if that matters (which it probably does as I'm sure more refined accents would work better!)

Basically I have read mixed reviews and I want to find out if it's worth it before I buy one.

my friends have one, we're ayrshire and she understands them pretty well! i'm tempted to get one because when i was at theirs i was so delighted that she understands me :haha:

i'm moving to lanarkshire in the summer :hi: as it's where i work!

Well were not scottish, from north east and we tried to use alexa it was not happening i had to use my 'phone voice' haha

my friends have one, we're ayrshire and she understands them pretty well! i'm tempted to get one because when i was at theirs i was so delighted that she understands me :haha:

i'm moving to lanarkshire in the summer :hi: as it's where i work!

Ooooh where abouts? Message me if you want!

Think I'm gonna bite the bullet and buy it, thanks ladies!

I'm in Lanarkshire too 😁 Not got a clue about the amazon echo though...

:hi: mrsmurphy2be! where are you?

i work in south lanarkshire and will be moving to EK in hopefully july-ish :happydance: which will be good because i've got an hour drive each way right now which sucks.

We should do a Lanarkshire meet up!

i'd be up for it once i've moved! all my mum friends are in ayrshire so i feel sad to move further away

I'm in Carluke :) loeylo we so should, lol. where abouts are you?

i was at law house doing training during the week, that's all i know of carluke :haha:

I'm in Hamilton! I didn't know there were so many people close to us tbh.

Okay this meet up deffo needs to happen. I'll start a thread at some point. I honestly thought I was the only one here from Lanarkshire 🤓

I have bought one for hubby for xmas. Hadn't even thought of accent. I am also lanarkshire, sunny Airdrie.

After all this my fiance told me he thinks they are pointless and a waste of money! I had already bought it at the time.

My dad had been dropping hints at one and my mum was stuck for his present so I'm just selling it to my mum to give my dad so no harm done ... but now I'm stuck for my fiancé!

Budget around £70, he is into technology (he has an Xbox and I got him a sound bar last year, he just got a new iPhone) Star Wars, dinosaurs, lego, he drinks a totally embarrassing drink (we will call it red wine, lol) and cider - any ideas?!

I actually love how this thread turned out with you lot realising you live near each other :rofl: I love BnB! Xx p.s I love it up there!! Xx

you can come to the meet too then mummy may :haha: holidays to lanarkshire :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->