Any September 2013 babies?

Evansangel

Reaction score
Deleted EDD List seeing as I don't really ever come in here :)

I just got my BFP today and am due September 3rd, based on my O day!

I too have felt a little sick on and off, but have also had sore BBs and AF-like cramping. Also, lots of mild back pain!

Super excited, as this is my first BFP ever! Congrats on yours!

Hi ladies! I'm due sept. 5 with my second child. :) got a faint positive a few days ago at 9dpo and every say the lines get darker. I'm exhausted but that's it so far. Besides being nervous about two kids under two :)

I'm due September 2nd with number 3! I've got cramps and lower back pain and starting to get the exhausted feeling. Yuck

Hi ladies! Im due sep 1st according to my lmc. I got my BFP on 9dpo. which just so happened to be dec 24. Best Christmas ever! Severe cramping, backache, hunger, and my sleepiness is what I'm getting right now. I look forward to getting to know all of you and growing our beans together!!!!

Missangie, I had 2 under 2 at one point. Lily was 14 months when Alfie was born.
He will be 2y4m when this one is born.

How are you all feeling today? I can tell I'm pregnant because I was making DH a cappuccino and I had to walk away, the smell was making me sick. He finished it off :)
I also felt sick clearing up sick (my daughter was sick in bed last night)
Usually it doesn't bother me. :)

I am 9dpo tomorrow,had implantation bleed 2 days ago,after reading this I shall have to play test tomorrow x

Because im a crazy lady and I have never had a :bfp: on a standard clearblue test, I just did one haha!
I had it in the house anyway and it was free, so I don't consider it wasted money.

Its still a :bfp: the line was there at one minute and very thick and dark :D

AF would of been due tomorrow.

Missangie, I had 2 under 2 at one point. Lily was 14 months when Alfie was born.
He will be 2y4m when this one is born.

Was life crazy? haha Im nervous but really excited.

It was actually easy, they were both in nappies still so we just slotted him into her routine.
There have been a few times where they were in the same size nappies as well :D

Lots of cramping and back pain. my sister was cooking, and anytime I saw some like sludgy or kind of soggy or gross looking, I was dry heaving. so gross.

Totally pregnant. We told our parents today. everyone was so happy!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Took another test. Bright pink lines!!!!!!!!!! making an appointment tomorrow!!! SO HAPPY!!!

Hey Ladies :hi:

Got my first ever BFP 12/22/12 after TTC #1 for 15 months! Based on my O date I'm due Sept 4th :thumbup: AF is due in the next couple of days and I have been having on and off AF type cramping plus lower back pain :wacko: I really want to get a beta drawn, hopefully tomorrow.

YAY for Sept 2013 beans :happydance::happydance::happydance:

New September Mom :) Can I join in...I just got my first :bfp: and I am due 09/6/2012...this will be my first baby, after a almost a year of trying.

I had loads of cramping earlier, was quite worried and then it just stopped. So I imagine baby bean is really snuggling in there!

Had a dream last night that my husband gave me a scan and it was triplets! Two identical and one non identical. They were doing the backstroke in my womb lol!

So excited for you first time moms who had to try for awhile! Took us 18 months to get pregnant the first time.

Hello,

Can I join in?! Got my first bfp around 11dpo on Christmas Eve! According to due date calculater I am due 5th September. AF would have been due tomorrow.

I am having trouble sleeping, boobs hurt much worse than usual, keep getting funny taste in my mouth and nauseous when hungry. I am definately feeling different to normal!

I am over the moon and also petrified...any one else the same? I keep getting little cramps and panicking AF on her way to take it all away.

Hope everyone else is ok. Congrats on your bfps"!

We're due 9/1/13 by my lmp. Feeling excited, but trying not to get too wrapped up in it at this early stage. Congrats ladies!

Would everyone be ok if I add our due dates to that first post? :)

Hi :) I got my bfp on 22nd December and I think I am due on 3rd Sept (It was my 1st cycle since MC last month so not 100% sure of dates)

My boobs hurt, that's all I've had so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->