Any September 2013 babies?

I am due Sept 6th (nurse said 9th today based off my LMP which was Nov 30 :p) but the 6th is what I get based on LMP and ovulation. I am a military spouse living in Germany and can't get a referral to see a doc until ten weeks...later than my last two kiddos, but whatever. We are also moving back to the states early this summer, so that should be interesting.

hi ladies

I got my BFP last week at 4dp5dt :) from my calculations I'm due 1st September! really hoping these two embies snuggle in well for the next few months...

Hi everyone! Got my bfp on December 20, and I'm due Sept. 1.

hi ladies

I got my BFP last week at 4dp5dt :) from my calculations I'm due 1st September! really hoping these two embies snuggle in well for the next few months...

ooooh I hope so too!!!

bfp yesterday due sept 3! it was a complete surprise! when my period was a no show and my bbs hurt with every tiny movement i just new it! other than that just feeling "different" slight sick tomach feeling as well. very scared s
as of now "/ not sure what to think about this. seiously not looking foreward to telling my loving boyfriend of 4 years. i just know he will be so crushed..... we'll see how that goes.

bfp yesterday due sept 3! it was a complete surprise! when my period was a no show and my bbs hurt with every tiny movement i just new it! other than that just feeling "different" slight sick tomach feeling as well. very scared s
as of now "/ not sure what to think about this. seiously not looking foreward to telling my loving boyfriend of 4 years. i just know he will be so crushed..... we'll see how that goes.

why will he be crushed? He doesnt want kids?

We took a test with an IC on Xmas eve which was 8 dpo and there was a faint bfp! I woke up this morning and I just got scared that I woke up with no symptoms...so my husband and I went to the store and got two FRER tests. Came home and originally planned on waiting to get more concentrated pee because I had went to the bathroom several times that morning...but I couldn't wait! Took the test and the line came up so strong! I'm 10 dpo today and couldn't believe how strong it was so early! I just can't believe that I'm pregnant..it's so amazing and so overwhelming in a great way.

As for my due date...if I go by my last period..I would be due on September 11th...but by when I think I ovulated..it's sept 9th..which is my daughters birthday.

no, a baby is the last thng he wants right now unfortunately "/ had had other plans for the next few years =/ fortunately we haveth means to support a child we just werent quite ready to give up vacations and free time and money yet. but you gotta take what you get.

Wow! Lots of first time BFPs. Congrats everyone. I had a beta drawn today and it was 348.2!! It's official :happydance:

I would like to join you ladies. I tested yesterday with a frer. silly me. I always get positives super quickly so I threw it in the trash after a minute when no second line appeared. around 20 minutes later I peeked again (so against the rules, I know) and there was a positive. I've never had an evap line on a frer so I tested again. I got the faintest positive ever, so much so I couldn't tell if my eyes were deceiving me. I tested a third time this morning and got another very faint positive that took the full 3 minutes to show up. I'm 8 or 9 dpo according to my awful calculations. my lmp was Dec 1st so that puts me around Sept 7th for my due date. Im getting a beta done tomorrow so I would appreciate some positive vibes.

Good luck tomorrow Jessica0907! :thumbup: My test started out super faint as well but progressed quite nicely over the past few days... And my beta today confirmed it.

Here's a pic...

Attachments

• PREGGO!!!!.jpg
    PREGGO!!!!.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 31
Good luck tomorrow Jessica0907! :thumbup: My test started out super faint as well but progressed quite nicely over the past few days... And my beta today confirmed it.

Here's a pic...
thanks!

wow! those tests darkened up very nicely over a few days! congrats!

I'm feeling out of sorts this evening so hopefully it's a good sign and not me being :wacko:

and congrats to all the other September 2013 mommies out there!

Hi ladies, I'd love to join! I got my BFP after quite a difficult year (4 losses in 13 mOnths including one at 21 weeks), and am just hoping this is my sticky little one! This would be my first child and my due date is September 1!

I am due Sept 6th (nurse said 9th today based off my LMP which was Nov 30 :p) but the 6th is what I get based on LMP and ovulation. I am a military spouse living in Germany and can't get a referral to see a doc until ten weeks...later than my last two kiddos, but whatever. We are also moving back to the states early this summer, so that should be interesting.

Where in Germany? We are Army as well. We were stationed in Kaiserslautern for 2 and half years. I hated every minuted of it.....

We took a test with an IC on Xmas eve which was 8 dpo and there was a faint bfp! I woke up this morning and I just got scared that I woke up with no symptoms...so my husband and I went to the store and got two FRER tests. Came home and originally planned on waiting to get more concentrated pee because I had went to the bathroom several times that morning...but I couldn't wait! Took the test and the line came up so strong! I'm 10 dpo today and couldn't believe how strong it was so early! I just can't believe that I'm pregnant..it's so amazing and so overwhelming in a great way.

As for my due date...if I go by my last period..I would be due on September 11th...but by when I think I ovulated..it's sept 9th..which is my daughters birthday.

How cool would that be to have your kids born on the same day!?!?!?!?! (they probably wouldn't think so, but still pretty cool!)

How are we all feeling?? HORRIBLE back pain, major cramping today for me. I set up my first OBYN appointment. I don't get into until Jan 22. I go in for my blood test tomorrow tho. So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->