Any September 2013 babies?

We took a test with an IC on Xmas eve which was 8 dpo and there was a faint bfp! I woke up this morning and I just got scared that I woke up with no symptoms...so my husband and I went to the store and got two FRER tests. Came home and originally planned on waiting to get more concentrated pee because I had went to the bathroom several times that morning...but I couldn't wait! Took the test and the line came up so strong! I'm 10 dpo today and couldn't believe how strong it was so early! I just can't believe that I'm pregnant..it's so amazing and so overwhelming in a great way.

As for my due date...if I go by my last period..I would be due on September 11th...but by when I think I ovulated..it's sept 9th..which is my daughters birthday.

My kids share a birthday. They were born ten years apart on Halloween!

Today i am feeling ok i think, no cramping, not much tiredness.
I did have a small craving for buttery toast, so i just enjoyed that :)

I have emailed to book a private scan for when i am 7+5, it has to be that day because its the only day i can get the kids looked after. I am very nervous.

Im ok :) Not many symptoms, just sore boobs. I never really had many with LO. Ive still not managed to get a CB or Frer, the cheapies still say i am pregnant and the lines are getting stronger.

I really don't feel pregnant. NO symptoms at all. Slightly sore bbs, but I get that before af too.

me! very cautious but will most likely be due 2nd sept (if i ovulated on time!)

oh and im shattered, my boobs are very sore & i have nausea already :wacko: i didnt get it with my son until i was 6+ weeks!!

My symptoms are also pretty mild at this point - mainly just sore bbs and exhaustion! I also got sick with a cold and cough a couple of days ago. I never get sick so I think it's due to a lowered immune system brought on by pregnancy. In my last pregnancy, which ended up being a late loss, I didn't get ms until around 6 weeks. Not looking forward to that!

I am currently hating the smell of coffee. I have never liked it as a drink but the smell didn't bother me. But I made DH a cappuccino a few days ago and it made me feel sick and my dad made himself a coffee today and the smell made me feel a bit weird.

I have work on Saturday and I work in a cafe, so I hope I don't throw up on someone's coffee :haha:

Hey i found out im pregnant today... think im due around 2nd sept :) Congrats ladies xx

I had a really crappy day. Supervisor was MEAN so....after talking about it with my husband, we decided that it was okay to quit my job! I'm so excited, because now I get to watch after my niece. Who I love and adore. I noticed my boobs are starting to get heavy. I'm slight cramping. no real notice on the back pain. Went to the doc, and got my pregnancy confirmed!!!

I get upset at the slightest thing tho. Oye. that will be a pain.....

went for my blood draw today and was told I wouldn't get the results for a day or two. so I bought a digital and got a super fast pregnant. so glad I can rest easier now. I've had a bad pressure headache for two days now. not sure if it's pregnancy related. and my bbs are sore. that's all the symptoms so far. I hope to avoid ms as I work with special needs kids. ms would make for incredibly long work days. heh

I really don't feel pregnant. NO symptoms at all. Slightly sore bbs, but I get that before af too.

Me too... sore bbs but nothing else. Kinda wishing for some more signs, like nausea or extra fatigue... I'm sure before long I'll be wishing for these symptom free days :haha:

went for my blood draw today and was told I wouldn't get the results for a day or two. so I bought a digital and got a super fast pregnant. so glad I can rest easier now. I've had a bad pressure headache for two days now. not sure if it's pregnancy related. and my bbs are sore. that's all the symptoms so far. I hope to avoid ms as I work with special needs kids. ms would make for incredibly long work days. heh

Got my fingers crossed for high numbers for you :thumbup:

Hi everyone! Congratulations on all the BFP's :happydance:

I got mine yesterday but am very nervous and unsure.... def not ready to change my ticker lol! According to LMP I am due on Sept 1st, O date is harder to pinpoint but that gives me a rough due date of Sept 10th. I think I will go with 1st as that's what dr will work off to begin with!

Yesterday was what I thought was 16DPO but could be just 13 DPO. Problem is I have had very pale beigey/ brown CM since Xmas eve. Nothing that needs a liner, just when I "look" for it, but it's there....:shrug: Am hoping it's a late IB that's dragging on (according to Dr Google some women bleed for a full 5 days with IB :winkwink:) but it definitely has me worried that this could be another ectopic. Am going to try and get blood test on Sat and then again on Mon combined with Dr's appt and hope for some reassuring news. Please keep your fingers crossed for me!

I got mine yesterday but am very nervous and unsure.... def not ready to change my ticker lol! According to LMP I am due on Sept 1st, O date is harder to pinpoint but that gives me a rough due date of Sept 10th. I think I will go with 1st as that's what dr will work off to begin with!

Yesterday was what I thought was 16DPO but could be just 13 DPO. Problem is I have had very pale beigey/ brown CM since Xmas eve. Nothing that needs a liner, just when I "look" for it, but it's there....:shrug: Am hoping it's a late IB that's dragging on (according to Dr Google some women bleed for a full 5 days with IB :winkwink:) but it definitely has me worried that this could be another ectopic. Am going to try and get blood test on Sat and then again on Mon combined with Dr's appt and hope for some reassuring news. Please keep your fingers crossed for me!

Lallie, I'll be thinking of you and keeping my fingers crossed for you! I also had an ectopic pregnancy in October of 2011. I know how difficult that is to go through and the natural fear of it happening again. But a little spotting can be totally normal in pregnancy, and it is much more likely to be than than to be another ectopic. Getting your beta taken is a good idea - please keep us posted!!

My thoughts and fingers are crossed for you!!!

Congrats Ladies :)

Mind if I join in? I'm due September 2 and this is number 2 for me

Me too... sore bbs but nothing else. Kinda wishing for some more signs, like nausea or extra fatigue... I'm sure before long I'll be wishing for these symptom free days :haha:

So, happy to see I am not the only one feeling No Major Symptoms...yet! Though I keep showing small signs what I assume is the FLU...stuffy nose, slight fever, tired, headache and lower back pains. Also, in my lower abdomen there is a tight pulling, every time I sneeze. Right now, I dislike the taste and smell of Orange juice...it's was my favorite drink to have at breakfast...but ever since my BFP...I've avoided it like the plague.:shrug:

Today, I finally started to notice that my breast have become more tender and sore...but that does not seem to last long. Thank Goodness :laugh2:

Outside of some minor aches and pain...I still don't feel pregnant...I am only 4 weeks though.:dohh: After a couple more days... I will be posting on this forum asking how to stop morning sickness. Ha!

Congrats on all the new bfps! :)

I shall add you to the first page if you want? :D

Today i don't feel pregnant, in fact i forgot about it. My scan is only a few weeks away so hopefully i will get to see baby and everything is ok.

Im wishing for morning sickness at the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->