Any September 2013 babies?

Thank you all....I appreciate that she is right, I'm over the 'normal limits' of weight gain but not everyone is the same - my sister always gains a lot of weight when pregnant and loses it almost immediately. The m/w was just a bit brutal - she started asking if I have 'weight issues', if I come from a 'fat family'....I just thought it was a bit OTT when she must know that it's not easy for any woman to see her body change so dramatically. Besides, my home scales and her scales have a 3 kilo difference....so that means I've always been 3kg heavier than I thought.

Anyway I now have more free time and have started walking for an hour each day and I will be more observant about my food intake but she can stick her diet where the sun doesn't shine :)

I finally went in for my 3 hour GTT yesterday. No results yet from my OB's office. I'm really hoping I passed this one, if not no more :icecream: or :pizza: for this momma :hissy:. LOL

I also cannot believe I will be 27 weeks tomorrow! This is my last week in 2nd tri. Time is flying by. Especially considering she will be here sometime during my 37th week... That's only TEN more to go!!

How is everyone else feeling? Anyone have any strange baby movements? My LO sometimes moves so fast it's almost like a vibrating feeling, or twitching with kicks and rolls :shrug: Tried to google this type of behavior and most say it's normal but it just feels strange. I plan on asking my OB about it at my next appt.

Hope everyone is doing well.:thumbup:

Wait... when does 3rd tried actually start?? My phone apps are giving me conflicting info.

Most say 27 weeks (40/3=13.3.. 13.3+13.3=26.6 so roughly 27 weeks).

In that case... Happy third trimester!!

wohoo :happydance: thanks ladies! I was really confused, didn't know if it was 27 or 28.

Happy Third Tri to me :wohoo:

oo0o im 26+6 today does that mean i can sneak over to third tri

oo0o im 26+6 today does that mean i can sneak over to third tri

I've been stalking third tri ever since I turned 26 weeks. You're close enough -- go for it! I'll be over (well.. I'll be POSTING not just stalking) later this week!

Scary day for me today! I have been having lower abdominal pain since early monday morning. It's like a constant ache with occasional sharp shooting pains. I called my OB's office and they had me come in right away today. After a brief assessment my OB thinks that scar tissue I have after my Myomectomy several years ago might be tugging/pulling and causing the pain. She seemed really concerned and has now classified me as high risk for uterine rupture! As of today she put me off work till after the baby is born. I was so upset, scared and shocked. I really wasn't expecting that. I thought I might have a UTI or just severe round ligament pain. Plus DH was at work so I went through all of this alone.

Still pretty scared something will happen to myself of LO. Just trying to stay calm and take it easy. We have an ultrasound this thursday so we should know more by then.

Oh, and my lab apparently has misplaced my 3 hour GTT results!! Grrrrr :dohh: Really hope I don't have to do that again.

Hope everyone else is doing well :flower:

Scary day for me today! I have been having lower abdominal pain since early monday morning. It's like a constant ache with occasional sharp shooting pains. I called my OB's office and they had me come in right away today. After a brief assessment my OB thinks that scar tissue I have after my Myomectomy several years ago might be tugging/pulling and causing the pain. She seemed really concerned and has now classified me as high risk for uterine rupture! As of today she put me off work till after the baby is born. I was so upset, scared and shocked. I really wasn't expecting that. I thought I might have a UTI or just severe round ligament pain. Plus DH was at work so I went through all of this alone.

Still pretty scared something will happen to myself of LO. Just trying to stay calm and take it easy. We have an ultrasound this thursday so we should know more by then.

Oh, and my lab apparently has misplaced my 3 hour GTT results!! Grrrrr :dohh: Really hope I don't have to do that again.

Really sorry to hear that but on a good note, it has been detected and you are being taken care of - great that you dealt with it instead as soon as you did. Try to take it easy now and rest up. :hugs:

Take care!!

Woo hoo today I am officially in double digits AND one week away from third trimester! This pregnancy truly flew by!:thumbup::thumbup:

Really sorry to hear that but on a good note, it has been detected and you are being taken care of - great that you dealt with it instead as soon as you did. Try to take it easy now and rest up. :hugs:

Take care!!

Thanks ladies! I'm doing my best to just relax and take it easy. Now, for the next 2months, it's me, my couch and Netflix :thumbup:

Hello September ladies, hope you are all well. How are you getting on, Lovelyb? We must all be in the third tri now or heading over soon.

I had my glucose test and passed it so that's another thing out of the way. I have a scan next week and a 4d scan booked for week 30....I'm really looking forwards to that.

Dime Cuando congrats on passing your glucose test :thumbup: And you must be getting excited for your 4d scan. I didn't want to pay extra to have one done but at our last scan the tech switched wands and gave us a sneak peak. It was cool to see how much these little beans grow and start to favor us. I think our LO is favoring me, I am really excited about that and I'm sure DH is as well :haha:.

I found out a week ago that I failed my 3hour GTT. I am officially a Gestational Diabetic. So now I'm on a lower carb diet and checking my blood sugar 4 times a day. It's kind of a pain but anything to her my LO here safely. I have my csection scheduled for 8/21/13, so just over 8 more weeks to go :happydance:

It's been really quiet in here lately... How is everyone else getting on?

I have been on a diabetic diet since 12 weeks. I have PCOS and it automatically puts me in the warning zone for GD. Luckily I haven't had any issues and I've been taking my blood sugar 3-4 times a day since 12 weeks as well. It's not so bad. You just have to watch what you are eating. You can still enjoy food. :) Plus the summer season is great for fresh fruits and veggies. Because of the diet I have gained only 13 pounds so far (I'm 28 weeks) and I'm feeling really good about it. My babies are growing and it feels awesome. You can do it mama!

Good to hear things are going well with your pregnancy :thumbup:. I can't imagine having to deal with GD practically the whole pregnancy. I had another follow up today with the dietician and my morning fasting numbers have been to high by only 4 points or so. They are starting me on Metformin at bedtime. At this point I'm just counting down till delivery... August 21st. Eight weeks from today. Then hopefully no more medications or finger sticks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->