Any September 2013 babies?

:cloud9:
We found out today we are expecting a little girl :cloud9:
So pleased, she looked great, healthy and everything is as it should be.
Welcome to team :pink:

We have a name for our little man: Jake Anthony :cloud9: DH wanted Ben but he's let me have my way. I liked Jake and Anthony is after my dear uncle who passed away just before DS1 was born. My DS1 still wants to call the baby Toby tho! Lol!

We have a name for our little man: Jake Anthony :cloud9: DH wanted Ben but he's let me have my way. I liked Jake and Anthony is after my dear uncle who passed away just before DS1 was born. My DS1 still wants to call the baby Toby tho! Lol!

Really lovely name choice! I love a name with a meaning too....we have pretty much decided on Violetta (my beautiful nan was Violet but the Spanish side of the family are struggling with it - add the 'letta' and suddenly they can manage it!).

I love Jacob, my hubby's best friend has it for their son.

I like Ryan and Ben, his other best friend got both of those as well! :nope:

We are plugging away at it, however, my husband has a hard time deciding what to eat for dinner. This has been like pulling teeth for me! :haha:
Great name choices :thumbup:

Before we found out we were having a girl I was absolutely convinced it was a boy. Had the hardest time trying to decide on names though. For years I loved the name Joshua but my sister picked that for her son. That's the downfall of waiting so long to have a little one... you're favorite name choices get chosen by other people :haha: We've had a girl name picked for more than a year so I guess it worked out.

Sofia Celida. Her first name is the only name we could ever agree on and her middle name is after dh grandmother.

I was kinda not keen on the idea of naming her something that is on the top 10 baby names list for the last few years (Sophia) but I guess it's popular for a reason, it's a great name :winkwink:

Sofia is a beautiful name. It would have been on my list except my ex had a baby last year and used it....like you say, you snooze, you lose!

Hi all,
Had anatomy scan today! All is looking well in there, baby is now measuring almost a week ahead of due date (it has always measured under) and the ultrasound technician said it has long legs, so will be tall like daddy!
Almost straight away the ultrasound technician could see the private parts, definitely a boy!! So stoked :D

Attachments

• POTTYSHOT.jpg
    POTTYSHOT.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 6
Good! Been on a pram shopping mission, and whittled it down to two - one which I love and one which DH loves.

Had two 'quiet' days without much movement but tonight she's making up for it...she must have been saving her strength as the kicks are stronger than ever!

Good! Been on a pram shopping mission, and whittled it down to two - one which I love and one which DH loves.

Had two 'quiet' days without much movement but tonight she's making up for it...she must have been saving her strength as the kicks are stronger than ever!

I find my little man has been quiet lately too, random jabs here and there but I swear he is up to something :haha:

My mother-in-law told me this weekend she got bruises on the outside from DH kicking her when she was pregnant with him. Seeing as how strong my little girl's kicks are already, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if she bruises me third tri!

Happy Mother's Day all!

How is everyone doing? Some people have become very quiet on this thread! :haha:

I am feeling very pregnant now, still no complaints but by the end of the day I am exhausted!!

Feeling very preggo as well! I don't think I look that big for nearly 24 weeks but my belly feels HUGE and heavy. Just waiting for the waddling to begin :winkwink:

I have a history of fibroids (had a myomectomy in 2007) so having another ultrasound in 4wks to recheck on one that has returned. It's in a spot that won't harm the baby so just glad to go so we can have another look at her :thumbup:. And baby shower is set for 6 wks from now. So all good things to look forward to. Also two more days till viability week :happydance:

Feeling very preggo as well! I don't think I look that big for nearly 24 weeks but my belly feels HUGE and heavy. Just waiting for the waddling to begin :winkwink:

I have a history of fibroids (had a myomectomy in 2007) so having another ultrasound in 4wks to recheck on one that has returned. It's in a spot that won't harm the baby so just glad to go so we can have another look at her :thumbup:. And baby shower is set for 6 wks from now. So all good things to look forward to. Also two more days till viability week :happydance:

I go for scans monthly now as they said I have SUA, Single Umbilical Artery. Usually there are two so they want to ensure baby is growing stronger and healthy!

I am feeling wide too, my husband said today it is going to be funny when you are waddling around lol

My shower is 8 weeks away, can't wait!! :)

Wow!!! I can't believe it has been over a month since I posted anything. It's good to hear that everyone has been doing so well!

My husband and I made a deal that I will name the girl and he will name the boy. Man, was that the wrong decision! ;) I am going crazy wanting to know what this little buys name will be. He agreed with the name Aiden that I love, but my friend named her son that :( We have also talked about the names Dean, Ian and Logan. The one I really want is Declan, but everyone seems to hate that one :(

I started freaking out today and my husband laughed at me. I can't believe that my due date is less than 4 months away! We have only bought clothes so far. We will be buying the crib and other necessities next week. I have no idea what to do with a baby shower. Does someone else plan it for me, or do I plan it myself? Because my family is so far away from my husbands family I will have to have 2 showers and it will be time consuming having to plan 2.

I had the in depth scan last week and everything was perfect! He is kicking and punching me like crazy, the lady doing my ultrasound was laughing because he refused to stay still. She said he was the most active baby she has seen.

Wow!!! I can't believe it has been over a month since I posted anything. It's good to hear that everyone has been doing so well!

My husband and I made a deal that I will name the girl and he will name the boy. Man, was that the wrong decision! ;) I am going crazy wanting to know what this little buys name will be. He agreed with the name Aiden that I love, but my friend named her son that :( We have also talked about the names Dean, Ian and Logan. The one I really want is Declan, but everyone seems to hate that one :(

I started freaking out today and my husband laughed at me. I can't believe that my due date is less than 4 months away! We have only bought clothes so far. We will be buying the crib and other necessities next week. I have no idea what to do with a baby shower. Does someone else plan it for me, or do I plan it myself? Because my family is so far away from my husbands family I will have to have 2 showers and it will be time consuming having to plan 2.

I had the in depth scan last week and everything was perfect! He is kicking and punching me like crazy, the lady doing my ultrasound was laughing because he refused to stay still. She said he was the most active baby she has seen.

Glad to hear you are doing well!!

I am planning my own shower as no one in my family stepped up to do it. I have it all planned with 35 people invited, hoping to have a great turn out to celebrate our little man!

Hello everyone. I have been away for awhile. I moved into a new house and have been trying to get it in order because my baby shower is on June 8th. We are having it here so the new house needs to be ready.

My 24 week scan is in 9 days. There still hasn't been any movement from my two little babies but I hear that sometimes it just takes a little while longer if it's your first. I thought with twins it would be sooner but I guess not.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Hello everyone. I have been away for awhile. I moved into a new house and have been trying to get it in order because my baby shower is on June 8th. We are having it here so the new house needs to be ready.

My 24 week scan is in 9 days. There still hasn't been any movement from my two little babies but I hear that sometimes it just takes a little while longer if it's your first. I thought with twins it would be sooner but I guess not.

You may have the placentas on the front too, my 2nd his placenta was on the front and I rarely felt movements. :)

I am planning my own shower as no one in my family stepped up to do it. I have it all planned with 35 people invited, hoping to have a great turn out to celebrate our little man!

babymabey, my dh and I had the same baby naming deal for the last couple of years. He has chosen the name Sofia which we both love. But, I just saw it's on the top 10 list of baby names for the last few years. In 2012 it was Number 1! :dohh: He won't even consider changing it at this point despite all my rational arguments to do so, LOL. Oh well, we'll just have to come up with a really cute nick name for her :winkwink:

CastawayBride, was it hard planning for your baby shower on your own? DH and I live several hours away from family and I am trying to plan my shower with the help of my sister. I feel like I'm doing most of the planning myself and have no idea where to start. I'm generally terrible at this sort of thing.

Well, I've reached Week 24!! :happydance: Viability week! Can't believe this pregnancy is over half way done. I was looking a belly progresion pics yesterday and was amazed at how much I've grown. She is definitely a little wiggle worm in there :cloud9:
Still have much to do to get ready for her as well. So far I've purchased onsies, a few outfits and a couple of blankets. We are planning on cosleeping so I'll be buying the Arm's Reach CoSleeper soon. Has anyone tried it before??

Glad everyone is doing well :thumbup:

babymabey, my dh and I had the same baby naming deal for the last couple of years. He has chosen the name Sofia which we both love. But, I just saw it's on the top 10 list of baby names for the last few years. In 2012 it was Number 1! :dohh: He won't even consider changing it at this point despite all my rational arguments to do so, LOL. Oh well, we'll just have to come up with a really cute nick name for her :winkwink:

CastawayBride, was it hard planning for your baby shower on your own? DH and I live several hours away from family and I am trying to plan my shower with the help of my sister. I feel like I'm doing most of the planning myself and have no idea where to start. I'm generally terrible at this sort of thing.

Well, I've reached Week 24!! :happydance: Viability week! Can't believe this pregnancy is over half way done. I was looking a belly progresion pics yesterday and was amazed at how much I've grown. She is definitely a little wiggle worm in there :cloud9:
Still have much to do to get ready for her as well. So far I've purchased onsies, a few outfits and a couple of blankets. We are planning on cosleeping so I'll be buying the Arm's Reach CoSleeper soon. Has anyone tried it before??

Glad everyone is doing well :thumbup:

It is not hard but I am a good planner, I think I pretty much had it finished over one weekend of planning. It just stinks when people say, Oh it is a shame your family is not helping as in my case they really should have...:nope:

But I found a beautiful location, paid for a custom cake and my sister said she would handle games...

I am looking forward to it...things just seem so real as little man is kicking stronger and stronger every day....I cannot believe how fast time is flying!

I was wondering where you were the other day.....have fun at your baby shower - you really are going to need a spare room for all of the gifts!!!

Hi guys. Do you mind if i join. 8th pregnancy, 3rd baby. I have two girls 18m and just turned 3. I am not finding out the gender, my hospital does not tell anyway. I have a feeling it is a girl, or maybe that's wishful thinking.

My last two were born premature. I am due either the 16th or 21st (16th by dating scans, 21st by cycle).

Hi guys. Do you mind if i join. 8th pregnancy, 3rd baby. I have two girls 18m and just turned 3. I am not finding out the gender, my hospital does not tell anyway. I have a feeling it is a girl, or maybe that's wishful thinking.

My last two were born premature. I am due either the 16th or 21st (16th by dating scans, 21st by cycle).

Hi!! Welcome!

How is the pregnancy going so far?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back