Any Sex and the city fans

katrina1987

2 boys and Twin girls
Reaction score
I got all the series for Christmas have been watching a few this week in the evening with the odd glass of wine and forgot how good and funny they are. I have just started series 2. So for any fans a few questions? Who fancies playing?

Whos your fav? Samatha, Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte

Why are they your fav?

Best man? Big, Aiden, Steve, Harry

Most memroable bit in one of the series?

Did you prefer the first or second movie?

Last of all who would you say you are most like out of all the women?

Whos your fav? Samatha

Why are they your fav? She always puts a smile on my face and has no shame

Best man? Steve, I think he is sooo cute, nice and genuine

Most memroable bit in one of the series? For me I have too many

Did you prefer the first or second movie? Second, loved the song I am woman

Last of all who would you say you are most like out of all the women? I think I am more like Carrie

I'll play, I love Sex and the City!

Whos your fav? Charlotte

Why are they your fav? I think she has some of the funniest lines but Samantha is a close second for the same reason

Best man? Big, he's so funny

Most memroable bit in one of the series? Lots, but the ones that spring to mind are the fight between Aiden and Big and when Steve proposes to Miranda when he finds out she's pregnant (that has me in stitches!)

Did you prefer the first or second movie? I've only seen the first

Last of all who would you say you are most like out of all the women? Probably Charlotte as I'm fairly reserved

Whos your fav? Samantha

Why are they your fav? Love her ways Nobody is out of her league ha ha

Best man? Harry I just love him

Most memroable bit in one of the series? When Steve gets the tampax stuffed up his nose by Mirandas new boyfriend :haha:

Did you prefer the first or second movie? Loved both, the first makes me cry a lot and second makes me cry with laughter

Last of all who would you say you are most like out of all the women? Samantha but not in a slutty way lol just very independent and ambitious.

Ahh I love SATC I love watching repeats on comedy central

Ooo I LOVE sex & the city!! I've watched the entire series over and over. :lol:

Whos your fav? Charlotte

Why are they your fav? She's just so sweet and I love how naive she is in the beginning. Samantha is the funniest though. It's hard to choose between those two.

Best man? Aiden...he's just the type of guy that I would typically go for. Man's man who loves the country and working with his hands.

Most memroable bit in one of the series? Do I really have to choose?? Hmmm, I love the episode where Carrie dates that comic book guy. And they get high together and eat chicken on the balcony. When his parents come home and they start flipping out. It cracks me up every time.

Did you prefer the first or second movie? I'd say the second movie. The first was hard seeing miranda and steve going through those issues because I really love them as a couple and that just made me look at steve a completely different way.

Last of all who would you say you are most like out of all the women? Probably charlotte but with Samantha's sex drive. Although I've only ever been with one man. :haha: My name IRL is Samantha too. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->