Any Similiar Situation that ended in BFP???

NightRN

Reaction score
:coffee:

Ok So after reading through about 500 of these TTC forum, I have officially decided to post. I am so obsessed with trying to figure out if I am pregnant or not and wonder why it is coming on so strong lately.
About me: I am 26 years old, married over a year. TTC for 7 months, no basal body temp charting due to working night shift. Have used the opks in the past, just not this past cycle.
So the situation I am in currently and would like advice on. TMI alert..
My last full period was on June7th 2016. I always have a 31 day cycle. So one day prior to af due date, I had what looked like the start of a period, pink blood visible when I wiped and some staining, not enough to cover a pad. Also, I had NONE of the PMS or period symptoms I always suffer from. So this lasted on and off for 2.5 days and af never arrived. During those 2 days I had blood work done at the docs, which came back negative. I also, have taken a few HPT all negative. I may also add I have never used first morning urine.

So today af is due in exactly a week (if last month counted as a period)and I am trying to be patient. But I wonder If anyone has had heard of a very late positive, or has been in a similar situation. I am trying to not be crazy about it, but we all know how that goes.

Any advice or story would be great! :fish:

If AF is due in a week you've been testing too early! The earliest you can see a faint positive is 8 dpo, but many ladies don't get a positive until 12-13 dpo. Nothing more to do but wait :)

This sounds a lot like what happened to me when I first started TTC. I have a 31 day cycle as well, and it's typically very normal. My first cycle TTC though, I had that really light pinkish spotting. I got excited because I thought it could be implantation bleeding or something, but I was not pregnant. I did not have a normal period that month. However, I conceived (kind of) the following cycle - a chemical pregnancy. Took a month off after that, but then conceived right away. Now I am 36 weeks along :)

So it may sound strange, but I really believe that the weird spotting cycle was my body beginning to prep for the real deal. In my experience, pregnancy tests have never lied. They are positive (even very early) when I am pregnant and really negative when I am not. All in all, my guess is that this is not your cycle.. BUT you might be getting very close :) ! Good luck!

Hi all,

I am kind of similar to you NightRN. I have a 35 day cycle I think some times less, occsionally more but the last 6 months it has been about 33-35 days. AF Due tomorrow. Been feeling sick , tired, thirsty and now today really dizzy to the point I had to sit down. Also cramps but different to my normal period cramps more like pinches. Its out working out my fertile window due to my cycle changing but the app I am using says it would have been (23rd July - 28 th July) We had intercourse the 16th , 24th and 31st of July. I was feeling posiitve until today I went to the toliet this morning and had lots of milky watery discharge, which I thought was a good sign but now I have noticed a tiny tiny pinksh colour too. Not sure if i should test tonight? I am scared to incase its a negative again. Being trying TTC since Feb time. Feel like I am losing hope :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->