Any "skinny" girls dieting? *Support Group*

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
That may sound a bit odd :rofl:

But what i mean is ... are any of you girls dieting to loose "little" weight ... ie. under a stone?

Ive started by diet today ... i need to drop 9lbs to get to my goal of 9st!!

Anyone else needing to loose just those last few lbs?

If you want to join the "Skinny girls dieting" support group ... feel free!!

Week One Losses
Blah - 4lbs
Mernie - 2lbs
Polo - 1lb
Candeur - 1/4lb

Week Two Losses
Polo - 3lbs
Danni - 2lbs
Mernie - 2lbs
Blah - 1.5lbs
Faille - 1.25lbs
Nessa - 0.5lbs

:happydance: :happydance:

im the opposite i need to gain weight ive lost too much since having zane. just wanted to say good luck with getting to ur weight goal, i think with skinny girls losing weight its more about the exercise then food x

Thanks hun!!

Ive just become accustomed to eating anything and everything since being pregnant so i need to snap myself out of the habit.

I agree on the exercise front though, i really need to stick with it, i started a couple of weeks ago, X4 a week, and then last week i kind of gave up because its awkward finding time when Brooke needs attention every 5 minutes, but ive done some this morning so im going to make sure i stick at it!!

zanes the same very clingy now hes crawling all over the place, ive lost the baby weight plus alot more but i need to tone up im guna start a yoga dvd in the hope i get the chance haha

me!!! i think im about 9st 5 at the moment, and want to be 9 st. im going swimming and generally eating healthier, so ill join ya!x

I feel a bit of a fraud going into the other threads with the girls who are dieting for some serious weight loss iykwim?

Me! not really sure how much a stone is in comparison to pounds but like you said I got used to eating anything and everything in site and I'm trying to break myself of that. Need to lose about 8lbs to get where I wanna be just gotta find a good schedule to get myself on for exercise

no matter if its afew pounds or afew stone losing weight is hard work so dont feel a fraud x

I want to get back down to 9st too i am just under 10st, I want to be a size 10 again:D. I started a weight loss class on a saturday that you just basically dance , and i do the wii ( my fitness couch). Just need to diet now LOL (really hard because i LOVE chocolate )

I just have 3lbs to lose to get to 9stone. It is so much harder to do that than lose lots of weight. When I joined weight watchers at first I had 20lbs to lose and that was the easy part. The last few lbs were so hard that I had to change my target weight!

It is soooo hard because the less you have to lose the harder you have to work to get it off.

Pregnancy weight aside this is the heaviest iver ever been in my life at 9st 9lbs .. my usual weight is normally 9st 2/3 tops.

Mernie sorry i forgot you US girls dont use the word "stone" over there, a stone is 14lbs :)

Im with you hun.

I want to loose 10lbs to get down to 8 and a half stone, but im finding it so hard!

I pick at anything and everything, i can never be bothered to 'make' anything during the day so i end up snacking on chrisps or whatever i can easily get my hands on without having to do anything :rofl:

as for excericse, ive done nothing and can't see how im goingto pluck up the energy to :rofl: ive become such a lazy bum!

Me! To be honest i havent weighed myself in about a year so i havent got a clue what i weigh now. I still fit in my pre preg jeans just need to loose that flabby bit on my stomach. I hate it when people say 'oh youve lost the weight quick' because even though you cant see it with my clothes on that much, i know in myself im not how i was before. I feel like im being petty because its not a huge huge ammount of weight i need to loose, my OH says to do situps and stuff but i hate exercise lol! I cant bring myself to do it and iv just carried on eating crap after having evie. Need some serious help! Is there any exercises that arent too hard lol

I hate it when people say 'oh youve lost the weight quick' because even though you cant see it with my clothes on that much, i know in myself im not how i was before.

I agree there! I've had lots of people say "you don't look like you've had a baby 3 months ago" well thank you for the confidence boost but you don't have to see me naked and its just not the same :rofl:

Me!
I wanna get myself down to 9st tops, I'm 9st8lb at the moment. Was 9st5lb at my check in with mw when I first fell pregnant.

I was back to 9st5lb a few weeks after having Violet but I've put weight back on even though I'm eating a lot better?? I really think my problem is the lack of exercise... I'm just sitting around all day.

What exercise are you all planning to do or are doing? Finding something I actually enjoy is the hardest part.

The main thing I'm doing right now is push-ups cause its easy to play with Brianna that way. Just put her on her back and when I go down kiss her and then go back up she loves that. I'm trying to start to do more crunches though as my tummy is the problem area. I'd love to just have Wii fit or something so I could have fun with it lol

I'm doing nothing lol. I need something that needs minimal effort but will help me loose weight quickly! And i still want to able to eat junk while doing it haha

me!! ive carrying an extra stone, i joined sw today so hopefully will lose it x x

Ive got about 7lbs to lose so im with ya! Ive joined a boxfit class and going to gym as a good friend runs the creche and know she is fine. Every night i make up a tub of cooked chicken with either salad or pasta with a little sauce and anytime im feeling hungry just eat some of that, means i dont resort to junk food. i used slimming tablets and lost a fair bit but stopped them to do the last bit properly. Kx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->