Any "skinny" girls dieting? *Support Group*

Well i weighed myself this morning and im 9st 4lbs ... so a total loss of 5lbs so far, last week was seriously screwed up i have no idea what went on with my weight.

But im happy that its at 9st 4 this morning ... that means only 4lbs to go :happydance:

I lost another 2lbs :happydance:

I dunno why but I'm just not seeing a difference! I am down into the 8st something now though :D

Weighed this morning and I've lost 1.5lbs! :happydance:Only about 3 more to go!:thumbup:

:( nothing lost for me - but at least I didn't put any on either!

Nothing for me aswell... I don't know what's going on, I've had a few treats this week but overall been pretty good, I dropped that first 5lbs so quickly... can't seem to shift the last 3lbs!

Aw well done everyone :hugs: stick at it, we'll get there eventually! X

1lblost for me. down to 8.12 now. 12 more to go...

how often do you ladies weigh yourself i doing it every day at the moment and its making me obsessed x

Ive stopped doing it everyday and literally only weigh in on a monday morning! Much more satiusfying seeing a 2lb drop, than seeing a 0.2lb gain on one day and a 0.5lb loss the next IYKWIM?

thats true if i over eat one day i go up 2 pounds next day

hows everyone doing? ive dropped to 8 stone 8 now. 9lb in the last month. 8lb left to go...its tough :(

I've pretty much given up :blush:
I learned how to be sensible with portions from calorie counting though :)
I'm 8st4lbs now, and I'm pretty much stuck there, I'm okay with it, so just going to focus on toning up now I think. Well done on your loss :)

I lost weight by doing exercises 3 times a week and by everyday running during a month

Hi ladies, thought id join you guys!

ive been dieting and exercising for about 6 weeks now and have dropped 1 complete dress size! im very very excited :) I had this gorgeous dress that i wore a few years ago for my graduation and i tried it on a few months ago and it didnt fit, i tried it on today and it first perfectly :) i also tried another dress of mine (the one im wearing in my avatar) and it is extremelly loose that i cant wear anymore!

My secret is drink WATER WATER WATER! that it the only beverage ive drunk for 6 weeks :) on Opera the otherday, the average person consumes about 400-500 calories just in beverages per day! so if you drink water your not consuming any calories!

Also, make sure you have breakfast! otherwise you wont burn as much fat when exercising if you havnt eaten anything, also it gets your metabolism going!

If you have breakfast, have eggs a few times a week! you increase your chances significantly of loosing weight if you eat eggs for breakfast as they are filling and are full of protein (saw this on opera lol)

I exercise everyday, i go on a walk for about 45mins-1hr depending on what i feel like, then one day i will do an hour session of pilaties/yoga/kickboxing/dance routines and change it up everyday and then usually sometime at night i will go on the tredmill for a fast paced walk for about 20 mins!

I really dont feel like im on a diet, as im eating normally but moderatly and im not depriving myself of treats like chocolate or chips. If you feel like your depriving yourself you probably wont last very long!

also,
-cut out white bread and switch to wholemeal
-eat swiss chease over tasty
-avoid carbs after 6pm
-illuminate unhealthy snacking i.e. when you have a cup of tea dont grab a biscuit!
-use an oil spray when cooking in a fry pan instead of liquid oil
-cut out butter, you do not need butter on your toast or in a sandwhich!
-avoid deserts, if your still hungry have some fruit
-eat nuts or grapes for snacks to get you through the day
-have a big breakfast
-drink a full glass of water before every meal (it will make you less hungry)
-use smaller bowls and plates when serving dinner so you will have smaller portions
-if you go out to eat, order the smallest size meal

Anyway those are my tips i hope they help :)

I just realised im now one of you's ive only 13lbs to loose now hehe yipee!! by the way the water thing is very very true i loose weight alot faster when i drink alot of water!! xx

i want to lose about a stone then ill be at 9stone, pre pregnancy i was 8stone though :dohh:

What weight are you all now? and what were you pre preg? xx

I'm 10st4lb and pre preg i was 9st5lb xx

im 8st8lbs but pre preg i was 7st 9lbs....would be happy to just got back to 8st. went up to 10st4lbs whilst preg

I'm in here to lose a stone before my brothers wedding in 8 weeks - got my dress last year (size 12) and while I can get it on, I seem to have magically accumulated 13lbs since then (mostly on my arse, thighs and face I fear) so am dying to get it off. I think the whole cohabititation diet (moved in with OH 3 months ago) has taken its toll! All support greatly appreciated. Am slightly in shock after standing on the scales....:rofl: xxx

I just had to come on and say ive now only 12lbs to loose! :) :happydance: ive now lost another pound so that 3lbs in 8 days! i think the main thing is that ive been drinking only water, i came off all other juices especially 7up i kept drinking loads of it!

Yey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->